Ranking
The beginning animation for the logo should be the same for the text (having that static thingy). They should also have the same timing. (Again, for the beginning)

The ending, keep it. It looks more uniform and natural the way the ending is now.
¿?
Here's a few things I've made in the past, and or still working with. I couldn't get the images to resize to a smaller resolution either so MY BAD ON THAT! But, this is pretty much what I've made.

A bit of art stuff

I'm a pretty unorganized person when it comes to things like this, but yeah, that's some things I made. But in general I love rough looking things.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Everything looks good from what I'm used to seeing from stick figure animations^^^
Nothin really to say besides "keep practicing".

Here's the Himiko stuff Lionet so badly wants lol
(I've drawn a lot since the last time I've posted, and my art has improve an ass ton. Just too lazy to post lol)

Ram Ranch Totally Rocks

¿?
Nice, I love the expression.

I just have one request: make hands more roundy and remove those "hand bones" or whatever it's named in english, so she'll look cuter :^3
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I gotchu
-----
Done?

-----
I rounded the hand as much as I could, it'd look weird to me if I did it any more lmao
Last edited by Lotus; Sep 6, 2018 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
The left arm looks kinda disturbing to me, but I think that's just me, I'm not sure ._.
Overall everything else looks quite nice to me, good job^

So I've been improving slowly, and this is my new project. Can I have some criticism on how to improve better?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@Lotus: absolutely yes!!!! Perfect

@Patrick: that's sick as fuck xD

I would say, if I were a expert at modeling 3D stuff, that it lacks in finishing effects like shading and lighting, or even texturing with different colors to give a feeling that this isn't as "minimalist" and "sci-fi", it would be more living and real, you know?

well, in the other hand, I love exactly this kind of art^. Minimalism gives me orgasms and guns+sci-fi games are wedding pretty well nowadays, so it is possible to abstract this gun to the hands of a special soldier or something.

I gave you 2 CnCs, one as realistic gun and other as a modern type of designing. If it was good or bad depends upon what you're aiming to do.
Anyways, as a modeler and considering how many details you had to work on, I can tell you are great at it
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I mean it's made for the sci-fi looks and without the effects and stuff, I'm just trying to improve in the whole detailing/modelling thing.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Lionet basically said what I was going to say... rip
I like it tho. Looks sick

Here's a year's worth of photography!
something i kinda wish i majored in but not really

Mainly in order from beginning to end

-----
I want to take more pictures with sand, but it's too hard to work with
Last edited by Lotus; Sep 9, 2018 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?