ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tourneys
Hey guys i think we have enough tc for start to host some tourneys.
This is what everyone expects from a big clan like us.
Plus this will give visibility to the member that will host it(iMod is available to host it).What u think about?
Last edited by bRuCiA; Sep 30, 2009 at 01:59 AM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
cool idea
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
but what for?
just to be well known?
i think we get more known by winning tournes other people host and winning clan wars
and both things make us get more tc for clan bank
i don't think hosting tourneys is that nice
hosting big events is epic
but we need very much tc for that
and we get them by winning wars etc.
but to win wars we need tc
so don't aste all our tcs on tourneys where blue belts and noobs get to know us

my opinion=no offence :3
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
np kill...everyone must to tell what he really think,.and not only to indulge others.But remember that low belts of today,are the high belts of tomorrow.
Plus everyone respect who contribute to make redistribute Tcs.
Sure we must to continue to organize our war machine,and start to do wars,but in the while i think we can afford tourneys sometime(i think no one want to spend all tcs for this)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
hmmmm interesting topic. I have to agree with jaden tho, I just dont see the point in hosting a tourney. they just dont get that much recognition. I mean what, 25 people will see it MAX. I think what we should do is host something a bit larger scale. but tourneys are a good starting point.

EDIT you guys. the reason i make our Bot is to make a server that everyone SEES. To get our name out there even more. It would be nice if you guys would /join JollyR a little more often. i keep it up and running all the time. iMod you are an operator in there too, now. idk why i forgot to put you on the list. It will also make us much more popular when people come in and see all of us in there whooping ass!!! just a thought. i made it for you guys, and no one really uses it evah.
Last edited by sluthead; Sep 30, 2009 at 06:38 PM.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
im agree with Killjaden, we need get rich first... olso we are pirates.. we steal their treasures, never bestowed our.