Toribash
Original Post
Empire Earth Series
Since I was wondering if somebody has played/is still playing this game and couldn't find any thread for it, here you go.

EMPIRE EARTH I + EMPIRE EARTH - The Art of Conquest

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Empire Earth, also known as EE, is a 2001 real-time strategy computer game developed by Stainless Steel Studios and released on November 23, 2001. It is the first game in the Empire Earth series. It has been described as very similar to the Age of Empires series, and received positive reviews.

The game requires players to collect resources to construct buildings, produce citizens, and conquer opposing civilizations. Empire Earth spans 500,000 years of world history, which is divided into 14 epochs, beginning with the prehistoric age, and ending with the nano age.

An expansion pack was developed by Mad Doc Software called Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest, which was released on September 17, 2002. It added new features such as a special power for each civilization, and a new 15th epoch, entitled the Space Age, which focuses on the colonization of space planets

So, I really enjoyed playing this game (I'm still playing it from time to time btw). You have so much possibilities and can basically do whatever you want. It has a large amount of different units and buildings with all kind of special effects. It is really worth a try for those who like strategy games with also a lot of action in it.

I highly recommend playing all of the campaigns, because you can actually learn some history from those. If you want to play online, pls note that the old servers have been shut down, but you can download the full updated version (link below). With this version, you'll be able to play online. Or you use other kind of programs, for example GameRanger.

Nowadays nearly all pcs can run it. However, here are the system requirements:

System requirements

Here are some videos and useful links:

GameRanger: Link
Empire Earth Full Download (legal): Link
Extra Content: Link 1 , Link 2
Wikipedia: Link

Trailer

Gameplay

EMPIRE EARTH II + The Art of Supremacy

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
(...) It is a sequel to the 2001 bestselling game Empire Earth, which was developed by the now-defunct Stainless Steel Studios. The game features 15 epochs, 14 different civilizations and has three playable campaigns: a Korean, German, and American one, as well as several other playable scenarios. The game received a positive reaction, earning a 79% average rating on GameRankings.

EE 2 is basically like EE 1 but with fewer campaigns, better graphics and some more modes for playing (eight different game modes in skirmish). There are also some new units and each civilization has it's own regional powers.

The official servers by GameSpy were also taken down (--> Gameranger). But like EE 1 there are communities who do patches as well (links above). They also fix a lot of problems occuring with Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1.

System requirements

System requirements

Here are some videos and useful links:

GameRanger: Link above
Extra Content: Links above
Wikipedia: Link

Trailer

Gameplay

Post will be updated for EE 3 soon
Last edited by Cripplz; Jul 21, 2015 at 11:56 PM.
I'm only cleaning here..
damn loved EE1 and its expansion, replayed the campaign like 10 times over the course of my childhood
never played EE2 and 3 tho
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
damn loved EE1 and its expansion, replayed the campaign like 10 times over the course of my childhood
never played EE2 and 3 tho

Glad to hear I'm not the only one

I played EE 2 too, but didn't play EE 3 neither.
I'm only cleaning here..
Loved EE1, did not like EE2/EE3 at all. They went an entirely different direction with it in those.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Loved EE1, did not like EE2/EE3 at all. They went an entirely different direction with it in those.

True, I don't even finished 1 campaign of EE2, because they were way too different from the EE1 campaigns.

Only interesting thing were the different game modes in skirmish and the unique troops / buildings.
Last edited by Cripplz; Jul 22, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
I'm only cleaning here..
Damn, I got EE1 from a magazine when I was little and absolutely loved it!
At the time, I only played Age of Empires, but I really got caught by this game.
The idea of nuking ancient greece is super fun lol

Then I got EE2, which was great too, but not as fun.. Gameplay was a bit weird for me

Never played EE3, but ive heard its shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]