Ranking
Original Post
(TV) Televisor Recruitment Center

ermahgerd recruitment thread
If you want to join Televisor, please make a free-form application, you can also use the questions below to use it for guide questions.
The more detailed the information given, the higher the chance you'll get accepted.
---
· The usual information given(Name, age, time zone, and belt.)
· Have you been in any clans before? If so, which one/s?
· Have you ever received an infraction or a ban from Toribash?
· Tell us something about yourself which makes you stand out as an individual.
· What do you think your strengths in Toribash are? And could you help others that are not as strong as the other pro's?
· What is your view on your forum activity?
· Why do you want to join Televisor? (Note: Anything related to "Because I wanted to have the tag in my name, because It suits me" will be an automatic rejection)
· Do you consider yourself as a competitive player and willing participate in clan wars and tournaments?

Note:Any application lacking the responses to the questions give will be rejected

EXAMPLE

^That's an example of a good app, all meaningful and shit like that.

and this is a bad example of an app.

Example

If we see people using this format of an application, it's an automatic rejection.

Note:We have the rights to deny your application for particular reasons.

with all that said good luck!

Last edited by smosh023; Aug 17, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Replays ... DONT OKAY NEVER REPLAY HACK .... that's all the thing i wanted to say
No, any replays are accepted, freestyle etc...
as long as it's good.
Application
Name: TopSyTurby
Belt: Brown belt
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, teakkyon, akidobigdojo. Worst: wushu, akido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is TopSyTurby , and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Originally Posted by TopSyTurby View Post
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is TopSyTurby , and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

I like your app, accepted.
I suggest you should kick Top as he has copied the formatted app from my clan and just simply changed the name and the belt to his. Here is the original app. (By Koco934)

Name: Koco934
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is Koco934, and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Now compare it to Top's version.

He can't even make his own app...
Last edited by Artistry_old; Aug 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
Hey smosh looks like we got a fag and make the min belt 2nd dan lets not let noobs join
Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
I suggest you should kick Top as he has copied the formatted app from my clan and just simply changed the name and the belt to his. Here is the original app. (By Koco934)

Name: Koco934
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is Koco934, and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Now compare it to Top's version.

He can't even make his own app...

Oh I see, thanks for telling me.