Ranking
Original Post
Left handed computer FPS. Do you use the mouse in your left hand?
Also, what do you set your keyboard layout as?

I always just used my right hand, but tbh I don't play a ton of FPS so I don't know what you guys do. I just tried using the mouse with my left hand and aiming was a lot more precise...but it seems like it may take a while to get used to using the keyboard with my right hand so I'll prob just switch back.

But what keyboard layout do you guys use if you switch it up. I might try it out.
My cuz is a lefty and he plays with left hand mouse.

I'm a righty and I sometimes play left hand mouse depending on the game (eg in Warthunder I play left hand mouse right hand joystick, or in wakfu when multiclienting I play left hand mouse right hand keyboard), for fps I play right hand mouse though.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I'm left handed and I've always used the mouse with my right hand.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Mouse on the right.

It's not a big deal, we aren't any worse.
I'm a lefty, I can do both but some games don't let you choose. When they do I used IJKL with Space and U is my reload. Crouch is the ? key (next to the right shift) because right shift is too far for my pinky
How could someone play the mouse on left hand when the mouses are made only for right hands?
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
How could someone play the mouse on left hand when the mouses are made only for right hands?

Most mice are ambidextrous
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff

Actually, some mice are made for left handed gamers, take the very popular Razer DeathAdder for example. There's a left-handed version of it.

And as ImmortalPig said, most mice are ambidextrous, i.e the shape of the mouse is symmetrical.
Last edited by Oxide; Aug 23, 2015 at 02:19 PM.
But if they play left handed mouse how they play the keyboard lol? It's kinda hard to play the keyboard with right hand. xD
But if they play left handed mouse how they play the keyboard lol? It's kinda hard to play the keyboard with right hand. xD

you invert the keybindings similar to what I said