Toribash
Original Post
what is the /opener command?!
there is a chat command which, when i saw the first time, i immediately tested but did not understand: /opener.

when you type /ope 1 after the first move, it gives out what seems to be the move "hold all", encoded: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-- ; I might be wrong though. this type of code can be seen when watching an online game, where it shows what they just inputed in the same code, as far as I understand. feel free to tell me if im wrong.

when you type /ope 0 instead, it shows a different code, which, i dont know what it is.

my main question is:
What do you need this command for?
The command shows you the joint states as you guessed, plus grab states. If I recall the characters correctly, it's H for hold, R for relax, F for forwards and B for backwards. Also shows you who made that opener for the first time ever. The number after the /ope command stands for [0=tori] and [1=uke]'s side.

It's not really useful to understand it, it's just there. I don't know if it's still a thing, but there's a command to rename openers if you're the first to do them. But I guess that's it.