Ranking
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
thanks ian and cxtrxs , i shall try my best soon . Maybe if i ended hunter x hunter after 1 month or 2 i maybe shall draw a character from that anime .

If you spend that much time watching it then it shouldn't take that long to finish, it is only 148 episodes long. Just practice mapping and if you are using photoshop you can go to 3d then mesh from layer then do sphere, then click the scene layer and change the shadow thing to the unlit texture option. Also do make straight lines in photoshop just use the line lasso tool and fill in the selection.
I get good tips here but if somebody could look for a video where they tell this better would be good ;) , i can't find good ones + my english isn't 100% good
Last edited by kakajade_old; Oct 11, 2014 at 07:04 PM.
I gonna try to draw Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter , if that looks nice i can sell it to get my first tc by working .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Okay , finaly i made my first head . This is supposed to be an anime ninja

Anime ninja

Sick dude! it looks awesome. i wish i could buy it but i dont think i have the tc if it even is for sale.
-----
also quickly dude! write a signature or something before someone steals the image!
Last edited by Mack; Oct 11, 2014 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
That's nice, but how well does it map?
It doesn't look like it's 512x512 or 1024x512
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeh it's 550x400 , when i try to scale it looks awful.

Also thank you mackanak01, this head is pretty basic because it looks like i worked on paint but i worked on gimp.
Does it even work with 500x400?
Isn't the mapping morphed?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nice try for a first head,
when you are doing a head use 512x512 canvas size,
try to work with layers, and use a painter instead of ms paint.
I recommend GIMP.