Toribash
1.Upload the pic on imgur
2.Copy the link url
3.Click this icon and paste the url link there
4.Done
No Longer Active
Soo umm yea. If you don't know I want to write game storylines for a living. Some indef knowledge of me is, i've never taken any class that involves fleshing out my writing skill as a focus. (Excluding English and Lang arts.) So yea. I wanted to write in a weird sort of third person. Just wanted to know if I was doing well and how you guys like it. So please CnC is welcome and yea. If you want me to post more stories then just ask me, make sure to put the genre of story you want. A side note, this story is a WIP I just kinda dropped it because of anime n stuff.
If I continue this story I plan to add diffrent viewpoints of diffrent characters. The genres of this story are as follows, Horror, Mystery and Romance (I guess?)

So yea, enjoy

Story without name

The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Ok so i have absolutely no experience with art or art programs, but i really need new hand textures so i tried making my own, omg i should not be allowed to make art of any sort. i really fucked these up, they looked ok at first then i started making the hands look really really really really really fucked xD http://imgur.com/a/CUo01
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Seth try not to directly describe your characters, and give some kind of backstory for the things that happen like finding the map in his dad's study. I know it'll make the story a lot longer, but it kind of feels like you're just listing stuff off.
Mike wtf man.
Action talks more than words. Make Billy do something instead of talking about Billy.

Also paragraph shit on big paper.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahahah, it was my first ever attempt at making my own textures, but i totally fucekd them up and made them look like garbage. got really frustrated with gimp2 and the fucking layer selection, and ended up coloring it wrong and said fuck it what ever lol
wait we can write stories here? xD like a type of art
Last edited by Mikes; Mar 29, 2016 at 08:27 PM.
I was just as confused about the image quality as the design. What did you do, make it in 128 and upscale to 512?
no actually lol....i literally went over top of the template cause i didn't know what i was doing xD im so inexperienced and dont care about art, but i want good textures, and people charge fucking so much i just need to learn how to use gimp2 cause i never use it. and i had no idea what most of the things did, or how to select layers at all.
My new Ground texture ^_^
Flow made the art part and i wrote the text :3 what you guys think? xD
http://imgur.com/a/ViUAf