Toribash
Original Post
Battlerite

Battlerite is an action-packed Team Arena Brawler focused on competitive PvP combat.
Fight side by side with teammates to the sound of the roaring crowd in vibrant, colosseum-style surroundings.
Welcome to a world where champions dedicate their lives to the arena.

THE GAME IS CURRENTLY SOLD ON STEAM FOR $19.99

GAMEPLAY

https://www.battlerite.com/

Battlerite pins players in an arena against each other in teams of 2v2 or 3v3. The style is that of your common top-down MOBA or ARTS with abilities with cooldowns, disables and buffs being able to counter, stop and eliminate your enemy in multiple ways. Each game is decided in a best of 5, each round lasting 2 minutes. If players are still left fighting after the time, sudden death is enabled making the arena grow smaller and created a "death zone" in which players who enter will be damaged and stunned over time.

Gameplay in Battlerite is smooth, newb-friendly and satisfying for anyone who is an expert or one who just picked up on the game. Abilities make anyone dangerous, but make those who master their character or role an absolute monster. The game leaves skill to be the only deciding factor in the outcome of each match, making for interesting clutches and outplays.

Here are the Champions - CLICKING THEM WILL BRING YOU TO THEIR GAMEPEDIA PAGE ;

MELEE

RANGED

SUPPORT

don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
This game is incredibly fun and it does combat in a truly unique way that is totally refreshing. I play Croak pretty much exclusively but that's not to say that all of the characters are not interesting. I highly recommend you at least check this game out. Me, Echoforce, and Hobo are all currently learning the ropes and anyone who would like to jump in on it hit me up on steam here
small hands
WHY HASNT ANYONE POSTED ON HERE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM

anyway, the game has a elo system added and is always running in every game that isn't against AIs. the tiers are between 1-14 and your rank is only shown to people if you're above rank 5

so far my favorite characters to play are sirius, croak and bakko
polo sucks and needs a nerf because echoforce always gETS FUCKING MVP HE DOES NOTHING FUCK HIM
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Played the original game this was created from, Bloodline Champions. Same people that made it, obviously. This game is fresher then the old one but feels like a very much updated version of the old one, which is a good thing imo. All I really play is Varesh which is the direct rip of Inhibitor from Bloodline and Ashka, which is also a pretty direct rip of Igniter from Bloodline.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

The best game evah. Srsly
There's no any random like in other MOBAs. Nothing matters but your own skill. If you play really good you can win 1vs2 so you doesn't have to pray for good teammates. I really enjoy playing this game.
Calibrated at 1300. Now I'm 2k trash. Way 2 14th grade
playing paloma and sirius. Rook sometimes.
My nickname is ElectricTimes so if you want to boost your mmr add me
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
i play this

name is Vrow
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Im really interested in this game, it looks straight up Awesome.

But! because im such a greedy Marshmellow i will wait until the Game gets f2p.

...Atleast i read that this is going to be free 2 play
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Im really interested in this game, it looks straight up Awesome.

But! because im such a greedy Marshmellow i will wait until the Game gets f2p.

...Atleast i read that this is going to be free 2 play

By paying 19€ you get all the present and future characters tho.

Only reason I will wait to buy/download/whatever this game is because I don't want to start playing and then seeing it die (Hello Downgate)
Wolololololo
For me personally... thats a downside. Lmao

I would spend alot more time and have alot more fun unlocking new Content.
I don't know, in my opinion, being a Moba-ish game, I don't like to play always with the same characters, unlocking them all allows me to focus on actually having fun playing instead of having to unlock everything first. Justo my point of view tho
Wolololololo