Toribash
Original Post
Dirty Bomb
http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/

Dirty Bomb takes first person shooters back to their purest roots in a highly challenging team game that will test your reactions and resolve as you battle for survival on the streets of a radiation ravaged London.
Dirty Bomb is a FPS objective based game at the moment (deathmatch may be realeased) This game is currently beta but you can buy the game on steam and get a starter bonus. I played this game for some hours now and I can confirm its not a pay-to-win game, it takes just a few hours to unlock all the classes if you are playing for free.

This game has 7 classes, gonna write my experience with them.

Proxy: which is a fast runner and shotgunner that can double jump much like the scout in TF2, the difference being she have proxy mines. This class is so annoying to deal with as sniper its ridiculous.

Fragger: which is a heavy damage guy with a heavy weapon and frag grenades, this guy is for people that hate team play and want all the frags for themselves

Skyhammer: throw a grenade shape beacon for COD style airstrikes, has a pretty ok rifle as well, good class on open maps where airstrikes are op

Arty: in my opinion the worst class, he is exactly like skyhammer only that his artillery is smaller AOE and you have to aim where you want it rather than just throw a beacon. they both have ammo packs and arty has a worse gun so I see no reason to pick arty over skyhammer

Aura: One of the two medics in this game, Aura can deploy a heal station that heals quite a lot and can instantly revive people with defib with cd between revives, has a pretty good shotgun as well so pretty nice for close combat

Sawbones: can deploy med-packs and defib same as aura, heal is slightly weaker but can be distributed better. Has a pretty strong SMG and more health than aura making him better for solo flying while aura is a better team player.

Vassil: The sniper of this game, the snipers here are pretty weak, the snipers I have tried so far only one shots in the head and takes up to 3 hits in the body which is useless because people will get hit once and run away to heal, so its much like using a scout in counter strike, can also drop a heartbeat sensor which allows him to see enemies through the wall in a small area, but doesn't last very long, his pistol is ok but you still won't stand a chance when you get rushed down.

"With Over $40 USD Of In-Game Content For Just $19.99 USD!"
With this being the first thing I see from the website. I think I'll pass.
The only thing I can think of that Nexon didn't cashwhore was Maplestory. And that's it.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
you think nexon didn't cashwhore maplestory? that is like the worst cashwhore game there is man, pay for double xp, pay for double mesos, pay for pets, pay for stats reset, pay for extra space in your inventory.
The system is kind of the same as in smite, you can pay and unlock every character as in the beta, or you can not pay and have to unlock them by playing the game.
Last edited by Ezeth; Mar 27, 2015 at 06:39 AM.
Maplestory is pure cashwhoring. I'd consider trying this game if it weren't published by nexon.
Hoss.
Not gonna lie iv had access to the closed alpha's and beta for this game and so far from my experience the cash whoring is nearly invisible.

Yes there selling merc cards on steam but in game its self iv yet to find anything that costs real cash... well theres only one thing you can actually buy which is a crate obviously you can use your in game currency to buy them same as for unlocking a few of the better mercs they have an option to buy using currency but the ingame money is rather easy to earn imo.

most characters cost 30k of there in game money and i earnt 10k of that within 2 matches. They also do the free merc thing like LoL does where it changes once in a while.

Hounestly its a pretty good game as far as F2P shooters go its definitely on my list of games to recommend people.

Hopefully nexon dont ruin this like they ruin every other game with Cash shop crap
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Bumping this because I picked it up from the Steam f2p. It's pretty great, I've had a blast with it so far. I'm probably gonna save up to unlock either Proxy or Bushwhacker, I've had a lot of fun with the latter and the former sounds like Aura with less babysitting, which sounds pleasant.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
First experience with the game.

No one plays objective.

Give us your money to unlock stuff.

Not a fan :S
yeah thats the issue currently but its quite early open beta so they are probably working on that
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
To be fair, objectives don't get played as often when Vasili is on rotation, cause snipars.

And other than unlocking the classes, the loadout cards don't really seem to give you large enough buffs to make it pay2win.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
just finished to download that game and honestly it is fun. i like fast action tho so it help with it
no u