Toribash
I never got arrested because they never caught me bahaha!

Back in my BMX days I escaped the cop cars about 5 times and countless times the normal guys on foot. However I never even dared to escape from the police dogs. I can't pedal that fast D;
If that's true...

<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
I never got arrested because they never caught me bahaha!

Back in my BMX days I escaped the cop cars about 5 times and countless times the normal guys on foot. However I never even dared to escape from the police dogs. I can't pedal that fast D;

Crimerider :o
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Hey ninjas. K so as some of you know I'm in a bit of trouble so haven't really been active. I can't use my laptop to check replays for applications so I need my most trusted ninjas to make these decisions as I see you have been doing responsibly.

TnT-Tv will live on soon as I'm back so keep working on your fatality moves and spars for me. Hope all is well ill stop by as soon as I can again. Much love,
-----
Hey ninjas. K so as some of you know I'm in a bit of trouble so haven't really been active. I can't use my laptop to check replays for applications so I need my most trusted ninjas to make these decisions as I see you have been doing responsibly.

TnT-Tv will live on soon as I'm back so keep working on your fatality moves and spars for me. Hope all is well ill stop by as soon as I can again. Much love,
Last edited by Swammy2; Jun 13, 2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
If that's true...

Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Crimerider :o

<3

Swammy take care man and come back soon.
Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post

Good luck D:
Isn't really the same without you.
Also, do you mean most trusted ninjas as in those who have access to the private board?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Trusted ninjas would be anybody with a significant amount of trust bestowed in them.

aka people that myself and swammy think are trustworthy

but swammy died, so just myself i guess ;_;

also people, start posting stuff in the private board pl0x.