Toribash
Original Post
Bullying
lately in Australia allot of school yard bullying Has taken place & being filmed and put on you tube and now all these kids and stuff are going straight to court and getting in mad shit with the police and there was this little scrawny kid swinging fist at this + sized boy and the boy had enough of it. And picked this kid up and just smashed him into the ground... It shut him up tho but aint it human to defend yourself? unless your knocked out cold and they still keep going. Ive being in plenty of school yard fights and is it something everyones got to live thru and deal with? or do you think otherwise?

Post what you think below

And here's the link to the kid that FOUGHT back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7TYr...eature=related
there isn't really anything to discuss
people are dicks sometimes
victims retaliate
people get hurt

it's not going to stop anytime soon
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Well bullying is deffinatly a problem, but don't you think that that skinny kid will most likely never try anything like that again?

I mean, lets face it, he got what was obviously coming for him by punching that larger boy.

I you feel like doing something stupid like fighting, pick on someone your own size.
you mean like how selena gomez has death threats from 12 year old girls because she's going out with justin beiber?
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
hahah well.. This kids moved schools and stuff now i just think its stupid when i get threats towards me i go and Sus everything out. If it leads to a fight let it be. Ill fight If it doesn't i dont talk like a smart ass and make it a fight. Im just saying people need to grow up
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
you mean like how selena gomez has death threats from 12 year old girls because she's going out with justin beiber?

Exactly like that.

Come on, do you seriously think someone is going to kill this kid for defending himself, unless they are some crazy, jacked up lunitic? Get real.

And also that kid probly didn't start the fight by his words, the skinny kid probly just started hitting him.
I think i'm with the bigger set kid that was completely fair self defense i mean its not like he went to far with it he just picked the kid up and slammed him on the ground and then he walked away. that kid shouldn't have picked a fight he couldn't finish
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
oh for god's sake people can be pussies

Back in Brazil, whenever we were bored we would toss mamonas at people for fun. Yeah, those hard motherfuckers down there. And you know what happend? They laughed. Then we laughed. Then everyone was bruised, bleeding, and friends with each other. If you are too socially akward to understand that every bullying starts with a friendly gesture of "lets be manly", then you should at least have the nams to look at the guy in the eye, put some serious face on, and tell him to quit it like a fucking man. No bullying is uncalled for, no bullying is unstoppable, if you end up hurting yourself over it you're a huge asshole, and if you hurt someone else then that's just your way to say fuck off. It's not a hard issue and not worth legal problems.

<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan