Toribash
Original Post
Cool idea for an uptade
Yea its pretty cool.

PS: Its not comming!

Well the uptade will make you able to have more then 1 character at one acc.
You may make a main acc right now but when you are costom belt and have like 500,000 TC´s its not so fun to play. Thats why you should have one main acc but with more characters. I don´t think Hampa will uptade toribash any more but it would be uber cool!

The meny for login: Normal login. When you press the log in button it will come up a list with your characters.

Under the list it will say:

Delete

Play

Create new: Creates a new character on your acc.
Delete: Do I need to explain it?
Play: Play with the character you chose.

So what do you think?
Psst... This is a way to a free market! Press on This button.
yeh this option is going to be nice but your should bring it in suggestions
Last edited by maxfire1; Apr 7, 2011 at 02:30 PM. Reason: typo eror
im sorry but how do you do that? Or is it an admin or something that makes that?
Psst... This is a way to a free market! Press on This button.
Originally Posted by MultiKiller View Post
Yea its pretty cool.

PS: Its not comming!

Well the uptade will make you able to have more then 1 character at one acc.
You may make a main acc right now but when you are costom belt and have like 500,000 TC´s its not so fun to play. Thats why you should have one main acc but with more characters. I don´t think Hampa will uptade toribash any more but it would be uber cool!

The meny for login: Normal login. When you press the log in button it will come up a list with your characters.

Under the list it will say:

Delete

Play

Create new: Creates a new character on your acc.
Delete: Do I need to explain it?
Play: Play with the character you chose.

So what do you think?

I don't think that this idea is cool, there's few things that need to be explained
Your Qi (belt) means how much games did you fought ...
if someone got too much qi and he's not skilled you can tell he bought account etc.
making few characters would completely destroy the Qi system cause it will be useless than.

Anyway even if someone's custom he can play getting FUN
check JollyR members for e.g
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Create new: Why? you could just make another account?
Delete: doesn't make since. What would you delete? your account? That would have problems with getting phished and them deleting your account or getting scammed out of your account and getting it deleted.
Play: wtf is this? just log into a different account

these features are practicably already here. just in a different format
I would move it to Suggestions but it's a pretty boring suggestion to begin with. This won't happen, sorry. Closed.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]