Ranking
Original Post
Team TamerB00mer (and co) Doing Some Parkour
Yeah, me and Toriboomer were messing about on freerunmp4.tbm today. We didn't finish it unfortunately, but didn't do too bad. Saved each other's asses from falling off quite a few times too. These 3 are the highlights of our parkour-fest.

Enjoy.
I was watching them doing this, this really almost made me drop a tear.

Really, to date all I have seen is people who want to win, to be fast, to be strong, to be the best.
Yes, there I bet there have been people playing this kind of mods, but as I said, only to be the fastest and the best, no matter what.
So, they make the other one fall down.

I have never had this much of amusement while WATCHING people play. It was really funny to watch them saving eachother...

Setting a hard goal, and then achieve it with co-operation...
I hope that becomes something big someday.

10/10

EDIT: Would you mind if I posted Hopea's and mine results? We played a few games on a different mod but still, the results were better than I thought.
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM.
Very epic.
Fun how Tamer0 was the "lifeguard" of the situation=P
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
EDIT: Would you mind if I posted Hopea's and mine results? We played a few games on a different mod but still, the results were better than I thought.

Sure, go for it. It'd be nice to see more cool teamwork going on.

And thanks guys, we might have a few more for you soon. We're off to play it right now so ye, should be fun.
Tamer0 that was some sick travelling, the spinning jump at the start was epic. I suck at travelling :<
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Here be three.
Huge files, btw. But it's worth it.

Lesson: Never go too fast and far away from your partner. When your partner gets in troubles, you will be unable to help him.

Shiit: Epic double save

Epic swing: Well, I just like this replay.
Attached Files
TonaParkour - Lesson.rpl (1.06 MB, 28 views)
TonaParkour - Shiit.rpl (831.7 KB, 21 views)
TonaParkour - Epic swing.rpl (1.08 MB, 24 views)
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 29, 2009 at 05:21 PM.
wow,I felt I needed to comment,epic shit tamer and toriboomer,helping each other with style good job 10/10.(could make an epic toribash movie)
Haha, you two had some awesome teamwork there Tonakai.

Here's some more of me and boomer's attempts. We got a bit further than before in the few tries we got, but we also had a few blunders along the way. Here's a sample of our current best of the best and best of the worst.