Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by scavenger9 View Post
IM A BLACK BELT
SKYPE Epicmusic GaMeR
When mad gets to much streaks
age 10
im fat ._.
In the 5th grade
sucks in judo
Best mods:Mushu_boxshu_v3,twinswords.aikido,etc

Why i want to join:A big help in wars
Why should i join:Im young but strong

NITRO IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!1111

In a clan already. Deniededed
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by scavenger9 View Post
IM A BLACK BELT
SKYPE Epicmusic GaMeR
When mad gets to much streaks
age 10
im fat ._.
In the 5th grade
sucks in judo
Best mods:Mushu_boxshu_v3,twinswords.aikido,etc

Why i want to join:A big help in wars
Why should i join:Im young but strong

NITRO IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Yup Deniededed
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
Yup Deniededed

Taylor, if I deniededed him, I deniededed him!
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Taylor, if I deniededed him, I deniededed him!

Just the word deniededed is so fun to say
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Umm, recruitment (obviously)
Hi guys, my name is Kacperunio, or Casper.
I am a 4th dan, whose life is consumed by Toribash, i usually sleep from 9AM to 8PM, so even though my timezone is GMT 0, I'm on at american hours.
I'm 15, from britain and my hobbies are: Playing Table Tennis, watching youtube videos and of course Toribash.

My favourite mods are: ABD and Boxshu, plus, I buy a booster every month, so I can donate a bit from the duels and boosters to the bank. I've been in clans such as: HaZZarD, Drunk and TFR. But most of them are boring.

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
Message me if you want to war!
Originally Posted by kacperunio View Post
Hi guys, my name is Kacperunio, or Casper.
I am a 4th dan, whose life is consumed by Toribash, i usually sleep from 9AM to 8PM, so even though my timezone is GMT 0, I'm on at american hours.
I'm 15, from britain and my hobbies are: Playing Table Tennis, watching youtube videos and of course Toribash.

My favourite mods are: ABD and Boxshu, plus, I buy a booster every month, so I can donate a bit from the duels and boosters to the bank. I've been in clans such as: HaZZarD, Drunk and TFR. But most of them are boring.

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

In a clan already. Was going to consider you if you wrote a decent app. Deniededed. Re-apply in 2 weeks.
For Future applicates please don't join a clan or apply for other clans when coming here I also want to add that if you made a clan that you wasted TC on it's a flat out denial for those that don't understand the concept of being available and wanting to join a dream clan also that's your fault to begin with.

(Yes, this message will be quoted or use for players in the community that are in [Nitro] and maybe other clans that have the same issue)

We the [Nitro] Family respect your enthusiasm but don't be stupid when applying (ok maybe a little but no excuses >:| ).
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Go to the attachments, then storage device then games, then toribash, then replays
(You know from there)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Lol, why would someone ask to join a clan while already in one... You people need more of this stuff posted on the first page, so that a smaller quantity of people make this mistake.
Sugatta
can i plz join
I am a friend to one of your members and i am a brown belt hope to get an invite. tnx for your time
Day Moderated Message:
I'm re-opening this thread just so I can express how stupid I think you are, however I don't want to type a rant so just don't post on anything nitro ever again, good day.
Last edited by Day; Aug 30, 2015 at 07:27 PM.