Toribash
Original Post
What is your favorite activity on toribash?
I see most people do a lot of things on toribash and most of them are things like hosting servers, posting on forums, mostly played mod, etc. After years of experience this is my topic I'd like to know. Do you love doing this? Why do you do this? How many times do you do these things? I really would like to know

Any questions just ask.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I like making replays because it's fun and somewhat challenging.
Well it's challenging to make out-standing content now, I find a lot of things keep coming easier to me as time goes by. It's been like what, 3/4 years since I started playing. Still enjoy the challenge of continuously trying to pump out stuff that's better then everything else.
Not that it ever happens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Turning off toribash to go play a different game because waiting to play over 10 minutes is not considered fun.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
I don't do it much, but dueling is always great!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Replay making is always fun to do, even though I rarely do it anymore. Also forum lurking is always a good time.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I always love to bet, especially when the person I bet on wins. It is amazing how much tc you can make from betting, but it could also leave you with 0.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Looking at the hall of shame always makes my day, and also just going to public rooms and making everyone rage quit.
I like to lurk the replay threads (although I'm awful for never posting cnc :cc)

if you have a thread in the replay board, I've most likely seen at least one of your replays.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I see most of these posts say that replays are sometimes the better activity. That's very nice to see. Some have your good times on the forums, bettings, duels. Very nice to see all these nice posts.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
EVERYTHING!! jk . Mostly just the forums and also when you meet a dev in-game or someone that is famous you see pretty much everywhere, like cheshyre for example. It's the only game I've known where the devs don't disown the game after a year. On another note by famous people I mean the toribash youtubers or players in the esports channel, you pretty much see so many people on betting servers and qa. But most of all the fact it's such a small community that is active daily that you start to remember certain people and each person has their own category, such as replay-ers, marketeers and those that just mess around and dont give a fuck. It's like one big happy family.
Last edited by RedPanda; Oct 5, 2014 at 01:24 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18