ES Recruitment Drive
I only ever drink tea when I'm sick. I just put honey in my tea, rather than sugar, milk, cream, or whatever people put in tea.

As for coffee, I don't really drink it because I don't really need it (same as energy drinks). When I do have coffee, I pretty much drown it with cream, and barely any sugar.

I guess I'll give my choice to tea.
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 19, 2014 at 01:28 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I prefer Cea.
It's a real thing, you can buy it in my area and it's a mix between the 2.
It tastes like shit, but to be honest, at my age coffee & tea both taste like shit.
But Cea tastes less like shit and more like a drink.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
I mostly drink tea, but I never really tasted coffee.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I spent £60 on tea once for 28 jars of differing types about 4 years ago, its actually the best purchase i ever made. As much as i like coffee, having tea for every occasion is just the best.
Coffee. Has one of those tastes that you cant relate to anything but you just think it tastes nice. It's great.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Both are great!..
But for the sake of choosing... uhmm..
... Cold tea is better than cold coffee.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Both are great!..
But for the sake of choosing... uhmm..
... Cold tea is better than cold coffee.

For me this is a sometime thing when I wake up late in the morning on weekends for tea.
Last edited by Forex; Oct 19, 2014 at 03:58 AM.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
I spent £60 on tea once for 28 jars of differing types about 4 years ago, its actually the best purchase i ever made. As much as i like coffee, having tea for every occasion is just the best.

Wow, that's a lot of tea, what types of tea do you think the best?
u wot m8