people playing: 73, servers online: 20, games played: 144,582,458 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jul 31, 2014   #1
Stanky247

Brown Belt

INSTANT QUE NOW
hey guys. So ive been playing toribash for a few months now. The idea of the game is sweet. The gameplay and physics, ranking system, all of that stuff is cool. The only thing is that I find myself only being able to play for maybe 5 minutes at a time because of how packed all the rooms are. Either I have to wait behind 5 people, or there is no one in a room at all. I dont login to a game to watch people play for 10 minutes, then fight for 2 minutes, and watch again. I cant get any of my friends to play because of the wait times. The one thing this game NEEDS is an INSTANT QUE. Most every game in the world has a quick-match feature. I dont care if its random mods against random belts. Anything would be a huge improvement. When i first joined this game, i was amazed it wasnt already in place. I know that if you add an instant que, more players will install, join, and stay. I would play much more, and be more likely to spend actually money on items if i could get to use them in more than just one match every 10 min. So please, do your players and yourselves a big solid, and add an instant que. You other toribashers back me up and tell them what you think about it.
Stanky247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014   #2
Link
NON-EXISTING!

Master Belt

That would be cool. Like matchmaking with improvements! A few public rooms could just be an auto que feature like toribash wii.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014   #3
Stanky247

Brown Belt

yeah exactly. have like one instant que for normal modes like akido, wushu, mushu, judo etc.. and one for the less normal modes lol like jousting, pendulum, msds, spinbag etc.. It would really take the game to the next level in my opinion
Stanky247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014   #4
counter

clown down Belt
Clan: Obey

like fifa14 u press quick match and u match up ur opponent and if u wanna play and they do u play ez this would be pretty hard though
topkek
counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014   #5
Valterain1
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

Some people like to only stay for their mods, such as myself. And, there is only three Taekyyon servers I can join, 1 of them not populated. So, instant que wouldn't work for people like myself.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Valterain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014   #6
xbcz

One Belt

here challenged suggesting solution
also u can play on quick aikido rooms if u like aikido mod
xbcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014   #7
Valterain1
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

What the amazing sexy belt said above me. Quick matches only have 4 slots.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Valterain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014   #8
Means

Black Belt

Instant Queue would be a good way to earn QI, kind of like a 1v1 match. You'd have the option to have a rematch or search for another player.

-Supported-
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[Unity is loomynatry]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Means is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2014   #9
lillian

how do I make this an emoji Belt
Clan: Tribe

Matchmaking sorta did this if I recall correctly, just made you face off against a randomer.

Was a really cool feature when I was new and couldn't find people to fight, made a lot of friends this way.
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
lillian is offline   Reply With Quote