Toribash
Odlov, There's no public sumore servers What happened? did you take em down or something?
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.
Originally Posted by eShoddyV5 View Post
Odlov, There's no public sumore servers What happened? did you take em down or something?

It was replaced with Ringen
New mod! Murden.tbm

It's a high gravity striking mod set in a small hexagonal cage. It has 20-frame turns and timed dq. Most fun feature is that decaps cause auto-loss. Check out the replays I'm attaching. The mod's now public, in public9 server.
Attached Files
boom.rpl (41.0 KB, 15 views)
bam.rpl (30.0 KB, 11 views)
fatality.rpl (85.2 KB, 13 views)
murden.tbm (15.8 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 17, 2016 at 09:25 PM.
omfg I love this mod so much pls replace with abd, lenshu, ushu all of the above.

It's so fun and it feels like it's trying to be realistic if i'm correct. But overall 15/10.
I love fatality replay the most. this mod is actually really nice. I guess some ES member should host a tourney of it to get people to start playing it. I loved it
Ah, finally you post the description here, was waiting for this.

Really love this mod, really similar lenshu but in a room which is nice to prevent runner and really love the 20 frame per turn! Really glad you changed the auto-win thing to decap only. Really hope this gonna be an official mod later.

Oh anyway kinda curious, what's the name means? It was morten, and then changed to morden and then to murden. I did a search, but Google told me a name of a DJ, lol.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
wiktionary tells me mortem is the accusative singular of mors, meaning death

fucking cool mod, and awesome job discovering this feature
I rlly like the mod to. Finally something w/o weapons
Everything is nice and working great but i have a few observations from my point of view
1. dq timeout could be more then 15. It could go up to 20 of even 25. U have more potential to make nicer moves like this.
2. Personally i'd like the normal tori bodies. I very much like the contracted elbow starter. But i like more the normal proporsions of the joints and body parts. Is there any other reason that u altered them, except for estethycs?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals