ES Recruitment Drive
Veoo can you please just finish a head. Who cares what it looks like if you never finish anything. And nobody can help you because we don't know where you stop. And where the head is lacking
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post

Not an artist myself, but I think I can Critique very Much.

this.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
this.

why are you still upset about that

do you want me to just let you shit out heads with awkwardly long noses? go ahead i won't say a word
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
this.

Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
why are you still upset about that

do you want me to just let you shit out heads with awkwardly long noses? go ahead i won't say a word

I understand that the average person can notice stuff like that when it comes to art, but i find it odd that you do all these "tutorials" yet don't do any art yourself. Kind of ironic in a bad way.

I think thats what Dengue is getting at.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
dengue hitting him with the

"if you talk too much shit you might as well show me how to do it"
i think

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Or you guys can listen to what he says and then decide if it is worth it to follow it or not. (Usually it is)

Or we can keep saying everyone is doing an AMAZING job. We are already at 10/10 no more improvement is necessary..

Also dengue is very stubborn on what his variation of "proper technique" is which made his heads 5 years ago 'good' but now he is making relatively the same heads now.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Veoo can you please just finish a head. Who cares what it looks like if you never finish anything. And nobody can help you because we don't know where you stop. And where the head is lacking

good point.

SIGH

I HAVE A REALLY ANNOYING QUESTION:

what makes a head finished?

can you show me the difference between a finished head and a unfinished one that could be mistakened for finished so I know

or naw
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
good point.

SIGH

I HAVE A REALLY ANNOYING QUESTION:

what makes a head finished?

can you show me the difference between a finished head and a unfinished one that could be mistakened for finished so I know

or naw

What kind of question even is this..

It's finished when the artist says it's finished. If you feel like something is missing, it's probably not finished.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
well im not an artist but i do have a passion for art as seen here

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=591651

i give opinions based on what id like to see on heads and what ive seen work for heads