Ranking
Original Post
Concerning the "Scripts" and "Replays" subheadings
Alright so these two, they're horrible to navigate, not having any set tags to use is no good since a lot of people add all these random tags and the tag board at the top ends up looking like that down below.

You can't order things by any kind of date posted, number of views, number of downloads / plays, you in fact can't do any kind of ordering whatsoever. You can search tags but that's about it - and considering there isn't for instance a set "Parkour" tag, nor "Singleplayer", et cetera - a list of boxes where users can just look through, go tick tick tick, add a description then post it and have a lovely group of set tags, in one size, easy and clear to understand.

Furthermore I'd say (And I understand you're regularly understaffed and it's not exactly fun so I'm not expecting anyone to be up for this one, although I suppose I wouldn't mind myself so that'd imply there were others like that it'd just be a matter of if those others were staff with time or not), there should probably be some form of trawling through scripts/replays to try and ensure correct tagging and explanation (at least for the scripts - a script with no explanation is not something anyone wants to download).

I do get that there are subforums for scripting and the likes that seem to be going really well, but then surely the subheading should take you to there instead?

These things aren't exactly something that's hindering enjoying the game, or even vital to keep things running, but this place would be a hell of a lot cleaner and nicer to navigate if these things either got improved, or removed.
Attached Images
unknown.png (23.6 KB, 21 views)