Ranking
Then Why call them your friends?
As i have been reading all of this nonsense by you, it was you who called them friends.

Just saying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by cjslick View Post
oh right tbradio hosts of the operators excluding gabe, and i can guarantee you it wasn't him unless he comes to the thread and admits that it was. otherwise who did it then? lmfao i mean no one else hates me as bad as you guys

and how are you so sure it was a joke?

For the record, Tyzi and ugKratos was opped too, and they deopped all the other ops and kicked them out. gg and have a nice day sir.
oh right tbradio hosts of the operators excluding gabe, and i can guarantee you it wasn't him unless he comes to the thread and admits that it was. otherwise who did it then? lmfao i mean no one else hates me as bad as you guys

and how are you so sure it was a joke?
-----

even not my friends, even just people i see in duel servers

1) At what point did we say we hated you or implied we hated you? We just get frustrated that you continuously ignore us and the rules we state, and then blame us for upholding them accordingly without realising what you are actually doing.

2) If they are not your friends, don't call them your friends, simple as.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
1) At what point did we say we hated you or implied we hated you? We just get frustrated that you continuously ignore us and the rules we state, and then blame us for upholding them accordingly without realising what you are actually doing.

2) If they are not your friends, don't call them your friends, simple as.

i meant my friends & not my friends... are you f*cking kidding me? sorry i had to censor that or im gonna get banned agn
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

This one sentence shows everything....

Edit : Well at least u have enough humility to delete that post.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Best thing ever xD
Where'd you find this at?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by Vitta View Post
Alright, 1 last explanation.
We banned you from our servers because you're in our blacklist. You paid for a nudge, the bot nudged you, so we have nothing in debt with you anymore. We do not want to keep ridiculously stupid people in our servers so that other people or players can enjoy the game and of course the server.

For gabe's 1 million tourney server, It was not us who did the /cp.
We banned people from the server to cool the situation down a little bit.
You and people siding with you weren't being fair at all, you started swearing, calling people names etc etc.
If you didn't like how we run servers, there is a solution, you just need to leave the server. We can do kick or ban or mute whoever in our servers. And we do it with reasons of course. Obvious reasons.

Have a nice day.

So i could run a bet server and if someone paid for a nudge, i could nudge them then ban them and they cant do anything about it, because i did nudge them?
So you are going to death threats now are you? Thats nice of you as a person to take the time to make a death threat that long towards one of my 'work' friends. Have a nice day.

yes we saw it

I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.