ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
We have 18921 perkpoints right now.

over 30k points left to get enough for a static server.

GO PLAY WARS PEOPLE!
It will get us the most perkpoints in any way.

fuck yeh man pray for wushu
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
fuck yeh man pray for wushu

its gonna be some sort of wushu for sure
Originally Posted by Kane View Post

@everyone:Just to make it clear:The static clan server is a real goal for our clan now and everyone of you can participate in achivieving it.
Just do wars whenever you are online,join a server and ask for wars or make a room with a big description,something like"WAR ME" and the best thing is it does not matter if you win or lose the wars,if you win we will get more perkpoints but we will also receive some if you lose.
So go nuts with wars.GL!

current perk points: 19265

we can war if you want, gl in getting the static server.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
we can war if you want, gl in getting the static server.

Aight, thanks,nice, add me on discord : Kane#4283
think wushu will ever make a comeback? can we all get together and bring it back somehow?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Wait for the next update on toribash before you make any moves to "bring Wushu back".

It should have the winpoint update and then , if u chose the right wushumod ,wushu has a chance of becoming more popluar again.

Because nowadays people dont play for fun anymore , its all about winning(which is fine,boring but fine) and running is boring af in a competitive wushu match.
But as i said, with the winpoints and the right wushumod(boxshu.tbm is the best suited imo,with the added benefit that people are already used to the box through boxshumushu)
it has a chance to get more popluar again but it will never see the popluarity it had years and years ago.

Anyway, once the new update is there contact me,maybe we can do a tourney or an event or something.

edit:also,fact that there is no official wushu room for a really long time now still baffles me.
Last edited by Kane; Mar 19, 2019 at 02:37 PM.
it fucking breaks my heart to see no wushu room.

i would like wushu3.tbm as it is normally with a box or dojo around it and I think it would discourage running.

My issue with aikido is that grabbing alters the physics of the game and putting pressure on each other with force also alters the physics. It can convert momentum into nothing for no reason with no reasonable force (other than magic wind) doing it. I used to do experiments with a good friend and they were consistent.

One of the only game modes with competitive value and NO GRABS that is all about flow, positioning, spinning momentum, comebacks, and just plain skill is WUSHU. It looks amazing, it isn't jumbled, you have so much more control over your characters, and it's all about DAMAGE. I think that bet servers would be incredible. I know this game is all about the economy now, well i think that wushu would be a great mod to get some adrenaline pumping bets going. All it would take is 10 players with a decent amount of TC to commit to playing wushu in a bet server and shaking off some rust. I think that it would be super cool.

and i mean forgive me but the wushu community was always the cool people and the judo and aikido community was the more toxic ones back in the day LOL but that's just bias
-----
also what's this new update?
Last edited by glOw; Mar 20, 2019 at 05:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
i love rk more then wushu. it has some flaws but i find it better. thee. thing that bothers me about wushu is that its to floaty. u jump a bit in the air and you wait 3 turns until u land...
other then that i think a revive is possible for wushu. boxshu is the best
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
@gl0w

I do not really like the grab mechanics in tb either.

Wushu with fairplay and the right people is awesome and i still like the mod but today and for the last few years i prefer lenshu3ng over wushu mostly because i like the grav more and running is way harder then in wushu.Also the 30 frames turn gives you more control over the tori overall.Still, wushu is great.

A bet server with wushu...whenever you think about bringing wushu (or any mod)in a competetive environment you have to ask yourself the question:How will people play to win?How will people play that mod when e.g. they duel in it for 10 million tc?
And Wushu just promotes a small pointlead and then run away to win since its ez.A box (which i prefer) or a dojo can limit the running somewhat but people will still do it especially in the lategame with few turn left.

An now comes the winpoints/pointlimit (hopefully soon) update.
Think about it:You win when you reach a certain amount of points first but still win with a pointlead.(should be a draw btw when noone reaches the pointlimit but w/e)

Will that prevent runningin a 10 million tc duel?No.Will it reduce running?imo yes especially with the right mod e.g. boxshu.tbm.
So , as i said,when the new update is implemented lets try to organize something,be it a bet server, an ingame tourney or an forum-bracket tourney or all of that lol.

Wushurooms were really cool back then.

The update (which hopefully comes soon) is basically this but without the draw when nobody reaches the pointlimit and i guess without the double-ko:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=624833

@Insanity

Rk is a very,very cool mod.I still like lenshu more but rk had its very own kind of charme.And yes Wushu can become very floaty lol,still, love it.