Ranking
Original Post
Steam just took $6 away from me. . .
Hey guys so i just used the Qi store to get some Qi (of course)and when i did the first time was successful, i got the 1000 Qi as expected but the 2nd time i did it, it said the transaction was unsuccessful, i did it a 3rd time to see if it would happen again but it worked, I took some screen shots to further prove im not lying the first one will show my Qi before the purchases, the 2nd will show that i did indeed purchase 1000 Qi 3 times and the 3rd Screen shot will show my in-game Qi atm.
Attached Images
Screenshot (2).jpg (71.6 KB, 36 views)
Screenshot (1).jpg (63.2 KB, 38 views)
Screenshot (6).jpg (80.5 KB, 33 views)
Hi jack. This is "normal", steam-to-toribash transactions may take some time to process, so give it a full 24 hours and if it hasn't worked since the full 24 hours you should PM an Admin... Faint: http://forum.toribash.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=48689 Phail: http://forum.toribash.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=124164 .
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
ive had it quite a few times were steam dosnt actualy give me my purchase, just steals my money. each time i contacted steam and got it back though. worse case scenario do that
keep in mind steam doesn't run toribash
so there's delay from nabi/valve
pacquiao
Gonna need a few more screenshots. Please send these in a PM to me. Don't post them here.

- Steam purchase history (click your username in the top right corner of Steam, then Account Details, then View purchase history)
- If applicable, PayPal/bank statement showing that the money was taken from your account. (If you used Steam Wallet money then just the first will be fine)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I am kinda mad, I tried to get some Qi because I have a few other accounts which if I added them would make me 4th dan. So I got to try to buy some Qi and I simply can't. Kinda makes me mad.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
If you're having a problem of your own, please create a Support thread with your issue.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today