Toribash
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
You must post a picture..

Showing what exactly? You wouldn't be able to tell the different from a picture. They are no objects.
Umm... the name's been taken already. I used Krav Maga as a mode I made up a long while ago. Try searching it. I can't remember the settings though.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Doesn't surprise me. But those are gamerules. I've made it into a mod. And I bet the settings are different anyway.

Also I can't find it. Give me a link to it. Maybe we can settle on something because this name REALLY fits it. As a fellow "Hebrewman" you should understand.
You need his permission to name it that because he's already taken that name :P It's a real mode, trust me.

Mod: What? I don't see any real difference between it and classic toribash, except higher gravity and weirdly shaped hands. And bigger pecs. =P None of the extra range of movement or anything. Sorry, but about 9 of the 'uber' things you listed anybody can set in the gamerules within seconds, and the other features are too minor to make a difference.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Mod: What? I don't see any real difference between it and classic toribash, except higher gravity and weirdly shaped hands. And bigger pecs. =P None of the extra range of movement or anything. Sorry, but about 9 of the 'uber' things you listed anybody can set in the gamerules within seconds, and the other features are too minor to make a difference.

*sigh* It's a BETA, it isn't perfect, in the near future you can expect alot more to come of this mod.