Ranking
Original Post
[REQ]Clan Mod! With a prize!!!
Ok i want to get as many people working on this as possible so there will be some prizes!!!

Watch this first!!! Link to obey video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Rkc3Y6CeI
Now that you have watched this video first proceed to read below

So here is what i want you to do... I saw the clan video of Obey witch I think all of you should go watch its really good... Anyway in a part of it they were tricking, and parkouring... but they were doing it on the name of the clan, but what i want is the course to spell out the name (MECHA) in all caps and include the brackets too. when you zoom out and look at it from above you'll see the letters.

so what i want is it to be a pretty difficult course, so with steps and jumps and all kinds of things it should be very interesting to play on, and you should be able to go on different "paths" so to speak each letter should not be the same thing... make each one different and the leaps from the gaps in the letters should all be jumpable and each letter should have a place where the players can meet and do a spar.

The players should start on these ( ) on opposite sides of the map and the floor needs to have dq on and you need to work in a zip line, a rock wall, a slide bit steps, a gap, sparing places, a balance part like a rope line, and to make the gaps by jumping the very edge of the letters should have a bit of a bounce to them on the corners only,
and whatever these are called and a rope bridge it's shouldn't be static it should sway, and a place were you have to jump like in the A for example and grab a rope and swing... Now this course should be mostly the darker colors of greys and blacks and the friction should be thats of the default ground and this course should be high up in the air but not to to high and post poles and pillars should be holding up each letter, and there should be vines, and rope hanging down off of the sides, and there should be another course underneath and it should be just as detailed but there should be random weapons laying down there and obstacles see the mod Raid_Challenge.tbm for examples of the obstacles... yes all of those things have to be worked in! (well the large majority)

this should be a very interesting map to play so it needs to be colorful and pleasing to look at and play by yourself and with others and it also needs to work with multiplayer too this map should overall be difficult but also fun!

PRIZES
1st place-20k + x1 + x2 128 Head texures
2nd place-10k + x1 + x1

3rd place-5k + x1 128 Right Hand Texture + x1 128 Left Hand Texture

NOW My clan mates and I must be absolutely blown away for you to win if you don't have all of the components you will not with obviously now you can add as much as you want to this you have free rein to add what you want as long as you have at least 1 of everything i said but please make the course large

ps make the frames 6000 and dm off and grabs on

Link to obey video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Rkc3Y6CeI
do you see how its a bit small i want it to be much much bigger and better :P

good luck and please have some fun with this and dont forget to post wips and screenshots!

Note:you need at least 500 qi to claim the item prizes if you win and do not have the qi needed you will be refunded the current market value at the time in tc (only if you don't have the qi)(and don't abuse the system by making an alt!)
Last edited by KDigityDog; Aug 11, 2015 at 07:46 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
ill try this for you bud
-----
but this is gonna take long and it will be a hard project
Last edited by Quack; Aug 13, 2015 at 09:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
ill try this for you bud
-----
but this is gonna take long and it will be a hard project

Cool thx man and good luck
Bump comon people :P
It would take some time to make the mod, specially if you want the brackets too, I will try to do something but I dont promise anything
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
ok well thanks and good luck and send me wips and such like screen shots good luck to you
some wips so far
Attached Images
screenshot-19-19-36-11.jpg (16.7 KB, 47 views)
screenshot-19-19-36-07.jpg (14.9 KB, 26 views)
screenshot-19-19-35-03.jpg (13.4 KB, 26 views)
screenshot-19-19-34-42.jpg (12.4 KB, 36 views)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
bump
-----
@Onsola looking really great so far and im so happy you understood what i was saying with the name thing lol

please continue