ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Paris Terrorist Attack
Today. November 13th, around 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, Explosions and shoot outs took place in 6 different locations in Paris, France. A concert, a theater, and multiple restaurants/bars were the locations targeted

As of now, 128 people are accounted dead. Where as there are sure to be more that have not been counted yet.

It has been hypothesized that ISIS is behind the attacks, but are not 100% sure.

Link for more info and then some to be released:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

What is your stand on this Attack? Are there any measures that you believe should take place now, or that should have been taken that could have prevented this? What do you think about the Refugees coming over to the US from Syria?

Edit: France has bombed Syria's stronghold of ISIS of Raqqa
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/15/middle...sis/index.html
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Nov 17, 2015 at 10:17 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Not much to be said to be honest. Had a similar thread in January like this.

Reality is that things like this will happen. People are unpredictable, and people are sometimes fucked up. I'm not sure whether or not it was ISIS, but I don't think it really matters, and I don't think that is what people should be focusing on.

It was a travesty, and this one really struck me, as I actually saw it unfold live on TV. My condolences to all those who lost a friend or family member. They will be missed.
I was curious what was going on, since I was at work all day. And I agree with Kyure. It shouldn't matter who did it. It's done. Now focus on fixing it and stopping the next one.
Actually 120 people are dead.

I'm just a french guy.

I'm crying for the dead one. But if we don't stop the terrorist, they will be more people dead. My hearth is hurt, but i'll will cry and pray for the dead when the terrorist will be stopped.

Because now, it's just a fucking war.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I've been saying it for a while. Do not accept refugees. Closed borders are a good thing. Let the middle east sort themselves out.

Other than not introducing people who are already extremists into the general population, not antagonizing the already existing populace and disenfranchising youth would be a good place to start.

The only way forward is to step back. Remove schengen until the world is stable. Progress cannot be made as it stands.

I don't quite know what to say about the victims... It's such a terrible fate, I can't imagine the sheer terror they went through. My heart goes out to them and their families.
Last edited by Hyde; Nov 14, 2015 at 08:39 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I've been saying it for a while. Do not accept refugees. Closed borders are a good thing. Let the middle east sort themselves out.

I agree with this, The Middle East will just have to work this problem out themselves, instead of dragging other countries into it.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Other than not introducing people who are already extremists into the general population, not antagonizing the already existing populace and disenfranchising youth would be a good place to start.

The only way forward is to step back. Remove schengen until the world is stable. Progress cannot be made as it stands.

I don't quite know what to say about the victims... It's such a terrible fate, I can't imagine the sheer terror they went through. My heart goes out to them and their families.

As much as the number immigrants flocking to Europe is unrealistic and unsustainable, the perpetrators are not Immigrants but militant ISIS members.

Also to the people who said that the shooters don't matter, I disagree, Isis needs to be stopped.

These shootings are linked to the Hebdo incident imo
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by desu View Post
As much as the number immigrants flocking to Europe is unrealistic and unsustainable, the perpetrators are not Immigrants but militant ISIS members.

Also to the people who said that the shooters don't matter, I disagree, Isis needs to be stopped.

These shootings are linked to the Hebdo incident imo

I don't think you understand what I mean. By allowing immigrants, you allow a lane of access for people who wish to do you harm. I'm not saying the immigrants are bad people nor am I saying that they are affiliated with ISIS or any other terrorist organization. I'm just saying that Europe should not host them. Europe does not need immigrants, nor does Europe have a moral obligation to do so. The Turks/Jordanians/Saudis should bear the responsibility, given that they are the powers that be in the region.

According to a CNN anchor, Putin is apparently willing to cooperate for the betterment of mankind.
Hoss.
No one puts their children on a boat unless the water is safer than the land, no one runs for the border unless they see their whole city running too.

For fuck sake have some humanity, who gives a shit who people are or where they're from they're fucking humans. You had the fortune of being born and raised in a first world country. These people doing harm will do harm regardless of whether or not they're legally allowed in the country. There will always be people harming others. Harming humans. I don't understand at all the lack of compassion and empathy displayed by so many

Terrorism has no religion, it has no nationality. Stop pretending that officials in Downing Street or the White House are any less of terrorists than those involved in ISIS.

I don't care what recourses refugees drain, I don't care what religion or creed they follow. I don't care what country they are from. They seek asylum. No one leaves home unless home is the mouth of a shark.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I agree with neko , terrorism has no religion and isis are people getting paid to kill like the mercenaries .
and have some feelings for the innocent people who get refugee . if Europe closed its borders , small children would be killed and other horrible stuff would happen . its not about sorting your own business yourself , its about exterminating IsIs .
Last edited by Moataz; Nov 14, 2015 at 10:17 AM.