ES Recruitment Drive
Regarding the "fuck immigrants" thing

I openly, and actively hate Islam at this point, and don't understand why everyone doesn't? It's a barbaric faith of murderers and bigots that only an idiot or a monster could participate in (or someone who doesn't have a choice).

That said, muslims =/= immigrants.

People tend to blame immigrants for the attack, which isn't the case. It's the byproduct of many things, but immigrants from Vietnam, or Ukraine don't tend to carry out such acts.
Islam isn't the only reason for these attacks obviously, but don't compare acts only targeted at civilians to cause terror with war, those aren't the same thing.

Islam is a choice, its not a race, nor is it a skin color. It's a belief, and if you believe in such horrible things, I despise you and all of the billion people who claim to be muslims.

Once more, don't hate the immigrants for they had to leave their homes in need of help. They are the ones who also need sympathy in this world. But do despise every single muslim, not because they might be bad people, but because they support such a horrible faith. What happened in Paris was obviously a tragedy, but don't take it out on all immigrants, that wont help anyone, and will just cause more suffering.

And for those who have the nerve to claim that screaming "allahu akrab" while killing over 100 "infidels" in the name of allah has nothing to do with religion, or islam:
Eat a crusted poo.
Last edited by cowmeat; Nov 14, 2015 at 11:38 AM.
Originally Posted by desu View Post
As much as the number immigrants flocking to Europe is unrealistic and unsustainable, the perpetrators are not Immigrants but militant ISIS members.

Also to the people who said that the shooters don't matter, I disagree, Isis needs to be stopped.

These shootings are linked to the Hebdo incident imo

We currently don't know who the shooters are and why they did this. The attacks were not claimed by Isis. Actually, there is only our president, Mr Hollande, who knows that.

EDIT : Isis claimed by the attacks.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I've been saying it for a while. Do not accept refugees. Closed borders are a good thing. Let the middle east sort themselves out.

Other than not introducing people who are already extremists into the general population, not antagonizing the already existing populace and disenfranchising youth would be a good place to start.

The only way forward is to step back. Remove schengen until the world is stable. Progress cannot be made as it stands.

I don't quite know what to say about the victims... It's such a terrible fate, I can't imagine the sheer terror they went through. My heart goes out to them and their families.

If we let the middle east sort themselves out, it will just get worst and we'll be more exposed to the power of growing threats like Isis. About the immigrants, I'll just quote Neko :

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
No one puts their children on a boat unless the water is safer than the land, no one runs for the border unless they see their whole city running too.

For fuck sake have some humanity, who gives a shit who people are or where they're from they're fucking humans. You had the fortune of being born and raised in a first world country. These people doing harm will do harm regardless of whether or not they're legally allowed in the country. There will always be people harming others. Harming humans. I don't understand at all the lack of compassion and empathy displayed by so many

Terrorism has no religion, it has no nationality. Stop pretending that officials in Downing Street or the White House are any less of terrorists than those involved in ISIS.

I don't care what recourses refugees drain, I don't care what religion or creed they follow. I don't care what country they are from. They seek asylum. No one leaves home unless home is the mouth of a shark.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post

I openly, and actively hate Islam at this point, and don't understand why everyone doesn't? It's a barbaric faith of murderers and bigots that only an idiot or a monster could participate in (or someone who doesn't have a choice).

People tend to blame immigrants for the attack, which isn't the case. It's the byproduct of many things, but immigrants from Vietnam, or Ukraine don't tend to carry out such acts.
Islam isn't the only reason for these attacks obviously, but don't compare acts only targeted at civilians to cause terror with war, those aren't the same thing.

Islam is a choice, its not a race, nor it is a skin color. It's a belief, and if you believe in such horrible things, I despise you, all of the billion people who claim to be muslims.

Once more, don't hate the immigrants for they had to leave their homes in need of help. They are the ones who also need sympathy in this world. But do despise every single muslim, not because they might be bad people, but because they support such a horrible faith. What happened in Paris was obviously a tragedy, but don't take it out on all immigrants, that wont help anyone, and will just cause more suffering.

Reported, I don't even want to argue. I can't blame you for being ignorant. One day, try to read the first pages of the Qur'an.
Last edited by Flosax; Nov 14, 2015 at 12:46 PM.
its hard cuz i saw the video about it on dailymotion

but its like a paradox now the fuckin eu was like ohh u fuckin racist hungarian bastards locked down their border-.-.-.-.-

we got bullied on how can we lock our borders from migrants....

ALSO its really surprizing when we let a million migrant islamic people inside

and 80% of them arround from 18-40 years old male

OKAY i say let inside the children and womens okay but it should be like 50-50

these are fuckin not refugees they got aims and somehow they get weapons in europe otherwise how cannot they kill ppl
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I don't think you understand what I mean. By allowing immigrants, you allow a lane of access for people who wish to do you harm. I'm not saying the immigrants are bad people nor am I saying that they are affiliated with ISIS or any other terrorist organization. I'm just saying that Europe should not host them. Europe does not need immigrants, nor does Europe have a moral obligation to do so. The Turks/Jordanians/Saudis should bear the responsibility, given that they are the powers that be in the region.

Sure, this is all good if you value the lives of people of your own nationality higher than the life of people of other nationalities. I think that's where our opinions differ. An incident is equally terrible wherever it's happening in the world, but when it happens in developing countries people tend to care less, if it's even covered in the news.
It's not a coincidence that the worst fundamentalism and extremism comes from the most impoverished countries in the world. You have to realize these are desperate people who simply don't have the means to support their families. I'm not trying to justify their actions, but I want to make the point that terrorists are not the result of culture, but the result of desperation.

If you truly wanted to solve the problem, you should do the very opposite of "leaving them to sort out their mess", because it's only going to get worse unless we actively try to help.

EDIT: I hope we're all agreed that the burning of the Calais migrant camp that happened the night after the attack is an action equally despicable. Not comparable in scale, but absolutely comparable in motives.
Last edited by Lazors; Nov 14, 2015 at 01:22 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore

Islam is a choice, its not a race, nor is it a skin color. It's a belief, and if you believe in such horrible things, I despise you and all of the billion people who claim to be muslims.

And for those who have the nerve to claim that screaming "allahu akrab" while killing over 100 "infidels" in the name of allah has nothing to do with religion, or islam:
Eat a crusted poo.

Mr. Cow,
Islam is not an evil religion. The terrorists simply mold it and manipulate it to fit their agendas.

Also, Allah means God FYI.

Also also, its ashame the middle east is full of innocent people. We could easily wipe it off the face of the earth.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
if obama really has balls like George W. Bush did then we will bomb the ever loving fucking piss out of isis , what isis is doing is fucking bullshit because they cant kill all of us
and even if they try by the new election if Donald trump gets in then we will team with the
ally's and beat the living shit out of isis
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post
if obama really has balls like George W. Bush did then we will bomb the ever loving fucking piss out of isis , what isis is doing is fucking bullshit because they cant kill all of us
and even if they try by the new election if Donald trump gets in then we will team with the
ally's and beat the living shit out of isis

That comment came close to giving me cancer.

I slightly agree with Marci, if everyone wants them to accept the immigrants, then they should be selective with who they choose, so allowing the women and children entry, and still being careful on terrorists gaining entry
Damn cowmeat, that was controversial.

I am not catholic, yet I go to a catholic school. I take a mandatory religion class every year, and one of the key focuses is religious pluralism. I have been to mosques, I have been to Buddhist and Sikh temples, and when the right people practice these religions, it can be beautiful. Although I do agree that Isis is terrible, bundling up all of Islam with that terrible group of people is wrong. I think you need to actually look into Islam before you spread such senseless hate.

Go look up famous Muslims. You'll probably see some familiar names there. Ask yourself if they've done anything wrong in the name of their god.

Anyway, this thread is turning into another debate of religion and race, just like all other terrorism threads. It will probably get closed soon.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays

Eat a crusted poo.

Islam is an inherently peaceful religion like all religions. people should be able to believe what they want. there are radicals in every religion that kill if you don't believe that. do you think Christians are all peaceful believers?

anyway muslims do = immigrants, because they can be immigrants. they aren't just all terrorists like you claim. that being said, you can't really tell if anyone is a terrorist or an immigrant, it's up to the search and discretion of the country. that's why US border laws are tight and we almost let no one in. it's sad what happened but you cannot blame an entire nation or religion for it even if you wanted to.
Last edited by mWah; Nov 14, 2015 at 07:51 PM.

Eat a crusted poo.

Islam and terrorism are separate things entirely, the Qu'ran (or however you spell it) has 1 line in it which vaguely mentions someone harming another person to convert them to islam. Isis and other terrorists took this as their entire purpose in life, to convert all to islam, or kill them if they don't and if the hated westerners mention the sacred lord allah, they shall be smited for isis is the hand of god.

Or something like that.
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
its hard cuz i saw the video about it on dailymotion

but its like a paradox now the fuckin eu was like ohh u fuckin racist hungarian bastards locked down their border-.-.-.-.-

we got bullied on how can we lock our borders from migrants....

ALSO its really surprizing when we let a million migrant islamic people inside

and 80% of them arround from 18-40 years old male

OKAY i say let inside the children and womens okay but it should be like 50-50

these are fuckin not refugees they got aims and somehow they get weapons in europe otherwise how cannot they kill ppl

Most of the people are just desperate to get away from their civil wars, to get jobs so they can provide for their family's.
They are refugees, there are some among them that aren't though.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post

I slightly agree with Marci, if everyone wants them to accept the immigrants, then they should be selective with who they choose, so allowing the women and children entry, and still being careful on terrorists gaining entry

The thing is, there are already terrorists inside the countries, the guys on the outside, they abuse the women, make them fear for their lives, then order them to smuggle stuff in for their people inside. No matter how closely you watch, there are going to be methods of getting weapons, explosives and people inside.

So, if we dont let refugees in, the world hates us, if we do, we get blamed for letting terrorists in and the world hates us. So we let refugees in, they trash the place, burn things, attack people that are trying to help them, and possibly smuggle some weapons in.
There is no cut and dried method to sort this out. Isis are not madmen, they are extremely organised extremely mobile and extremely coordinated nutcases. If we try to bomb them, we miss, if we bomb the whole country (as i've seen some people suggesting...) we kill millions of innocent civilians. If we watch our borders like hawks, the come in legally.