Ranking
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post

The thing is, there are already terrorists inside the countries, the guys on the outside, they abuse the women, make them fear for their lives, then order them to smuggle stuff in for their people inside. No matter how closely you watch, there are going to be methods of getting weapons, explosives and people inside.

Yes that is true, but taking precaution on who you are allowing on the country is better then not doing anything at all.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
Islam is an inherently peaceful religion like all religions. people should be able to believe what they want. there are radicals in every religion that kill if you don't believe that. do you think Christians are all peaceful believers?

Well firstly, not all religions are peaceful... Why would you make that assumption? There are many religions that had GODS OF WAR. For example ancient Greek, Roman, Aztec, etc.

Secondly, no there are not Christian terrorists hell bent on destroying western civilization. We are talking about people who want to destroy these countries being let in, make no mistake. If there was a Christian group like that, then of course I would say don't let them in. Why would anyone let people who want to kill them into their country just because it's the politically correct thing to do? All of Europe is suffering.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I see immigration kinda like gun control. Look, if terrorists want to come in and bomb people, they will find a way. Rules only work for those who follow the rules. Terrorists do not follow the rules obviously.

By restricting immigration we affect those who are good more then those who are bad.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Well firstly, not all religions are peaceful... Why would you make that assumption? There are many religions that had GODS OF WAR. For example ancient Greek, Roman, Aztec, etc.

Secondly, no there are not Christian terrorists hell bent on destroying western civilization. We are talking about people who want to destroy these countries being let in, make no mistake. If there was a Christian group like that, then of course I would say don't let them in. Why would anyone let people who want to kill them into their country just because it's the politically correct thing to do? All of Europe is suffering.

By peaceful I mean religions aren't made to attack people. They just aren't, the goal is to worship a god. Look up the definition of a religion. Sure, terrorists can be produced by religions but that doesn't make the religion bad. You think having a god of war makes a religion not peaceful? If anything, you could say any god of any religion is a god of war as that god is believed to protect people during war. Even the Christian god did that. Again, that doesn't make the religion not peaceful. Do you think there are not Christian attempting to destroy Islamic countries? I mean I get it if you're definition of a terrorist is one who attacks western civilization, which is understandable since we live in said area, but if you're going by the broad term there are definitely Christian terrorists. But they don't effect us because they aren't invading the United States or Britain to take them down because those areas are primarily Christian already so we don't refer to them as terrorists. It's all about pov in that regard.
You do not allow the KKK to represent Christianity and white people so why the fuck do you all seem to think these extremists and Isis represent Islam?

This is a very small minority, with Islam being one of the most popular religions in the world

If you don't want refugees stop voting for people who bomb these countries
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I think (/hope) most of us understand that not all muslims are the jihadi types that intend to harm Western civilisation. I don't think anyone truly believes that all the muslim refugees are hell bent on attacking the countries that take them. Some of them are though. That's the issue at hand. How do you deal with the jihadi types masquerading as refugees (short of stopping all muslims seeking asylum like Hyde suggested)?
I wonder how the middle eastern people feel about us. Our roots rest in a deep history of invasion and war. The fact that we have our men (I solute them) out there shootin' up baddies, surely there are people out there who feel that same about us.

Not justifying their actions but think.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Im gonna be honest with you, I really dont support in any way,our(mainly the US and UK) involvement in, the war in Afganistan and other middle eastern countries. However I have been there, I have talked to people, and almost 90% of the people I talked to, didn't like the terrorists or what they were doing, they merely wanted to follow their religion as it was set out.

Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post
if obama really has balls like George W. Bush did then we will bomb the ever loving fucking piss out of isis , what isis is doing is fucking bullshit because they cant kill all of us
and even if they try by the new election if Donald trump gets in then we will team with the
ally's and beat the living shit out of isis

Oh my goodness, what!?! I missed this earlier

Do you think answering violence with violence ever works? These people hate the western world probably because the only exposure they've had to it is western countries bombing their homes and killing their people. You cannot kill hatred with violence, coming then will make things so much worse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Regarding the "fuck immigrants" thing

I openly, and actively hate Islam at this point, and don't understand why everyone doesn't? It's a barbaric faith of murderers and bigots that only an idiot or a monster could participate in (or someone who doesn't have a choice).

That said, muslims =/= immigrants.

People tend to blame immigrants for the attack, which isn't the case. It's the byproduct of many things, but immigrants from Vietnam, or Ukraine don't tend to carry out such acts.
Islam isn't the only reason for these attacks obviously, but don't compare acts only targeted at civilians to cause terror with war, those aren't the same thing.

Islam is a choice, its not a race, nor is it a skin color. It's a belief, and if you believe in such horrible things, I despise you and all of the billion people who claim to be muslims.

Once more, don't hate the immigrants for they had to leave their homes in need of help. They are the ones who also need sympathy in this world. But do despise every single muslim, not because they might be bad people, but because they support such a horrible faith. What happened in Paris was obviously a tragedy, but don't take it out on all immigrants, that wont help anyone, and will just cause more suffering.

And for those who have the nerve to claim that screaming "allahu akrab" while killing over 100 "infidels" in the name of allah has nothing to do with religion, or islam:
Eat a crusted poo.

From what I've gathered by asking my Muslim friends about this is that it is agreed by all of them, as well as their families that they do not condone any terrorism. They also believe that if the migrants cannot adapt to the European customs and traditions they should not be allowed into Europe. They said, "European customs must be taken care of and not overrun by the many savages that migrate with loving families".

One of my friends brought up an interesting point which I saw glimpses of in your post. He told me that these terrorist groups are not only doing these atrocities just to kill people and cause fear, but he told me that a big reason is to get people angry. He told me that if anger consumes the western world and allows them to become an anti-muslim land it will only be throwing salt in the wound that the terrorists have cut into their religion.

He told me that if everyone began to hate muslims (to degrees such as yourself), it would only hurt the peaceful muslims and should they recieve such harsh treatments (moreso than they do today) we will only be creating more western hating muslims by truly giving them a reason to hate us.

The United States faced a similar problem during WW2 when they didn't know which Japanese family were harboring spies and bombers. The United states began to round up the families and force them into internment camps which the United States apologized profusely for. Do you really think that they will turn their back on what they said and do something like that again? Especially in this left wing world? Not even close.

We can only hope that people will come to their senses and stop hating muslims overall, when we should be expressing our sorrow to those who's religion is tainted by people brought up with hate.

I believe that it will truly be a shame if European traditions will be lost due to the influx of the muslim population in Europe but there is not much we can do at this point with so many already within the borders. If we choose to kick all the terrorists out, what would that impression give to the general population? Would destroy any reputation Europe had when it claimed it welcomed all minorities and ethnic groups. So their hands are kind of tied behind their backs.

no tl;dr mb
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/