ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
ISIS is funded my USA... ISIS will keep going on for as long as the US wants them to, which will either be the break out of WW3 (Russia and the west, since tensions are getting very high) or the total destruction of middle east .

The real threat is the west, which is just pure evil. (Not the individual brainwashed people but the "masters" who control the puppets, the puppets being David Cameron, Barrack Obama, etc).

America was behind 9/11 along with many other so called "terriost" attacks. No doubts the Paris attack was also some what planned, giving how conveniently it was timed and the suspicious circumstances surrounding it.

Ideas like this is why problems keep coming up.

If ISIS were funded by the US, then the US would not be destroying oil rigs, because those oil rigs are 75% of the reason they are still even bothering with the Middle-East. Sure they have a shitton of money to blow, but they ultimately want to fucking profit from this. Counter-Terrorism is the US' best bet to getting the oil in the Middle-East for themselves.
Saying the west is pure evil is ridiculous. There is no illuminati, new world order bullshit controlling the world. Otherwise you would see the same messages all over the world, and you would want the entire world to be the same, not so radically different.
Bush would've found a reason to go to the Middle-East one way or another. Security was so fucking lax at the time that I'm amazed they didn't get away with more planes. There were probably terrorists who spent years infiltrating the government in order to help bring down the twin towers and e.t.c. but that's it. gg terrorists, you got away with one global event and thats it. Yes, because America would risk severing bonds with the rest of the world by attacking their allies, for what gain?

Fucked up conspiracies like this hold society back and don't let governments do their job. How do you expect them to get anything done when 50% of the population doesn't trust them because the public doesn't know everything that happened that day so you all just look for patterns that don't exist and then think that you've figured it all out. pls just stop trying to be clever and realize that the only patterns there are, are the ones that you make up.

ISIS will just continue fighting until they are ultimately killed. They are already mostly defeated, but they're extremists who won't change. After that another group of extremists will crop up who have diluted the meaning of The Quran and think that this time they will succeed in taking down America. It's just going to be a never-ending cycle because conditions are so poor in those countries that the young will be influenced by current extremists who later go on to die "for Allah" and the young people will just go do the same thing. Personally, I think the only way to actually completely stop Middle-Eastern extremists is to go in, and separate children from adults in the country because that is literally the problem. Seems ridiculously cruel, and it is, but the entire reason it won't stop is that you have this stupid cycle of mis-interpretation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
We had a debate about this in class today, during the debate an girl tried to use these conspiracies, putting quotes around the words bombings and 9/11 (its just a slight coincidence she was Islamic).

Conspiracies are often created by propaganda that you see everywhere and if you have found yourself believing the propaganda you have fallen into a trap. Most of these those things are made by people trying to scare the complete shit out of you or turn you against a certain "thing".The same tactics ISIS uses in its recruitment videos.

But what I don't understand is how you are fighting a holy war by bombing people? Exactly, just as poop said there not as strong as people think they are. These people use "jihad" as a way to un around and spread fear into people. People are just buying what they're selling.
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
ISIS will just continue fighting until they are ultimately killed. They are already mostly defeated, but they're extremists who won't change. After that another group of extremists will crop up who have diluted the meaning of The Quran and think that this time they will succeed in taking down America. It's just going to be a never-ending cycle because conditions are so poor in those countries that the young will be influenced by current extremists who later go on to die "for Allah" and the young people will just go do the same thing. Personally, I think the only way to actually completely stop Middle-Eastern extremists is to go in, and separate children from adults in the country because that is literally the problem. Seems ridiculously cruel, and it is, but the entire reason it won't stop is that you have this stupid cycle of mis-interpretation.

I really agree with you at your fist point(look two posts up), but their goal isn`t just to take down the great country that so many call USA. ISIS is posting on social media and one if those things was a plan, which had their new names for countries such es egypt, audtria serbia, bosnia and so on. So I think they want to make the whole world belive in their religion (or what they think their religion is).

And DON`T SEPERATE THE CHILDREN FROM THEIR ADULTS. This will only mess them up (imagine a childhood without adults), they will hate the goverment for that (you all know what happens if they all hate the goverment).As far as i know the terrorists come up to your door and either the boys come with them or will be killed (how does that deal sound, huh?).
Last edited by Ukephile; Dec 12, 2015 at 05:38 AM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Originally Posted by Ukephile View Post
And DON`T SEPERATE THE CHILDREN FROM THEIR ADULTS. This will only mess them up (imagine a childhood without adults), they will hate the goverment for that (you all know what happens if they all hate the goverment).As far as i know the terrorists come up to your door and either the boys come with them or will be killed (how does that deal sound, huh?).

When I say separate children from their parents, I mean to have them live in America with foster families, and also obviously not teenagers, more younger kids who won't really remember the difference. In either case, it's still bad, but necessary in a sense. We didn't initiate this fight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
When I say separate children from their parents, I mean to have them live in America with foster families, and also obviously not teenagers, more younger kids who won't really remember the difference. In either case, it's still bad, but necessary in a sense. We didn't initiate this fight.

To start with, you have no power whatsoever in separating a child from his family. It does not matter the conditions of life the kid will have, because to the law, that is illegal. Also, the US does not want those kind of children in their country, so it will never be an option.
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
Originally Posted by Gio View Post
To start with, you have no power whatsoever in separating a child from his family. It does not matter the conditions of life the kid will have, because to the law, that is illegal. Also, the US does not want those kind of children in their country, so it will never be an option.

Proof that it's illegal in every part of the world to separate a child from their parents?

Conditions of life have every part to play in these kinds of descisions. You are talking about not putting children in an environment where they will be safe from harm, educated and given the ability to make their own choices about their interests, beliefs, e.t.c. and then will be able to contribute to bettering their society.

The U.S. is taking in 10,000 Syrian refugees. You really believe that every child in that number is going to be with their parents? Or is it more likely that they were separated from their parents to protect them from harm? Willingly or not, this is an ever-present possibility and occurs in western society very often. Children who are in divorces that resulted from mutually-abusive relationships, e.t.c. are often placed in foster homes for their own protection.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Yeah. Also, look at how it's inspiring all of this islamophobia which creates divisions within society and which could radicalise otherwise moderate muslims. A good metaphor that I've heard about this is that it's like a dog with fleas (terrorists being fleas, the dog being America/the West). When a dog has fleas, the damage isn't coming directly from the fleas, it's coming from the dog biting and tearing into itself to try to get rid of the fleas. Terrorism creates fear and that fear causes us to turn on our fellow muslim citizens. This is exactly what the terrorists want, and the first rule of warfare is not to do what your enemy wants you to do - you don't help the enemy achieve their objectives. It's all good for the more rational of us to say that we should be aware of this and try to flank the terrorist's tactics, but it's such a primal reaction and it's very difficult for people to overcome it.

ISIS (and more broadly, Islamic extremism) is legitimately a big problem.

Exactly. The best way to combat this issue is stop giving ISIS so much airtime and attention along with portraying them as a much bigger threat than they really are. It's honestly sad, just yesterday I saw a post on FB (I know its not a good source) but it was a picture of Obama holding a book called "The Post American World" and saying how it was written by a fellow muslim who is in cahoots with Obama and to share the picture so that they can expose Obama for who he really is. The book is about the role that America has played and what it will have to do in order to keep up, because it would have to make some serious changes and start forming some long lasting alliances because China and India are going to be on the rise in the near to distant future. All it took was a quick google search to show that this book is nothing more than an intelligent speculation on America's future role economically and the steps it would have to take in order to maintain its spot in the national game. If that isn't a prime example of islamophobia then I'm not sure what is. Honestly the best way to combat ISIS is to stop giving them so much news coverage, with each news cast about ISIS doing this and ISIS doing that it just advertises their message and their cause. I would be surprised if they didn't gain a plethora of members due to the country wide coverage they've been getting. Another thing is no matter how much you buff up the customs they will still be able to get into the US, it's too micro to stop every ISIS member, not to mention customs at airports are already very unconstitutional in the name of "safety."
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
They can't even spell. It should be iceis. But it is, is is but they need to be was was, because nobody wants them. But my point is that they are stupid and can't spell.

I'm twelve and know about them. But not to well. But I would say atom bomb them. I would feel bad because innocent kids and women and men would die, that are probably against them. But it's war. ISIS put it on them. Now a lot of people think Muslim people Wre bad and fear them.
happy b'day Mr. David
ofc. "islamic state" isn't threatening as much as portrayed by the news, especially US news.
if they wanted to crush them, with one organized military action they could do that in matter of hours.
they want to stretch this "war" as long as they could, same thing they did with vietnam.
so, who are "they" and why would "they" want to this war last as long as possible?
- "they" are 13 families who own international banking system, (some of them Rotschild's, Wartburgh's, Morgan's, Rockefeller's and others...) by the way, i want to congradulate Happy 100-th birthday to Mr. David Rockefeller and successful 6-th heart transplantation. Mr. David if you ever read this i want you to live at least for 100 yrs. more since humanity needs people like you.
back to "why do they want war to last as long as possible"?
- because nothing raises value of money as war, their banking system where they literally print money out of thin air is always in inflation, that's why in 50's, 1$ was worth like 50$ today, and it is constantly dropping value.
war kicks in economy, that's why there will always be wars, without wars their fraud system, i mean banking system would collapse, they need wars and they will always provoke them.

-once a year magazin Forbes make list of richest ppl on planet, that list is laughter because you'll never see there one Rockefeller or one Rotschild.
and these people own insane amount of money, trillions and quantillions, numbers that regular person never even knows about.

disclaimer: i am crazy person and dont take seriously anything i say.
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
They can't even spell. It should be iceis. But it is, is is but they need to be was was, because nobody wants them. But my point is that they are stupid and can't spell.

I'm twelve and know about them. But not to well. But I would say atom bomb them. I would feel bad because innocent kids and women and men would die, that are probably against them. But it's war. ISIS put it on them. Now a lot of people think Muslim people Wre bad and fear them.

Please, do more research before saying stuff like this. ISIS stands for Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, it's not an actual word. Nuking them would not exactly work. They're not all concentrated in one single city or anything like that; they are spread around in numerous countries. Killing innocent people in a nuclear blast isn't just "Well, it's war." The civilians and refugees did not do anything to deserve a fate like that.
Now known as Kahnzuu.