ES Recruitment Drive
How come people don't go with AP anymore? You deal a shit ton more damage with the current meta.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Probably because all you really need is one APC, their job is to explode somebody and deliver bursts of damage that people haven't got the gold to defend completely against without sacrificing their own ability to team fight.
Also their damage isn't consistent since they don't Autoattack for damage so if they do their combo and the target lives, the target can continue hitting and possibly eliminate them before their CD's go down again whilst healing up :'P

tl;dr you don't need a lot of AP, just some.
Why the hell was this thread unstickied. Wtf.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Why the hell was this thread unstickied. Wtf.

Probably because there was no reason for it to be stickied in the first place
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Probably because all you really need is one APC, their job is to explode somebody and deliver bursts of damage that people haven't got the gold to defend completely against without sacrificing their own ability to team fight.
Also their damage isn't consistent since they don't Autoattack for damage so if they do their combo and the target lives, the target can continue hitting and possibly eliminate them before their CD's go down again whilst healing up :'P

tl;dr you don't need a lot of AP, just some.

AP Xin and AP Yi .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

adventure to plat 2

Echo, you never told me you played League... or that you're so pro at it.
Anyway...
Diana
Katarina
<3

APC ftw.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
AP Xin and AP Yi .-.

You sometimes cause me to chuckle with things like that, AP Yi didn't do constant damage, he had to wait for his Q to come off of CD. And now there is no AP Yi.

As for Xin, he wasn't designed for that either and when he does build AP most of his damage comes for his E and he relies on the passive scaling to stay alive :L