Ranking
AP Xin is still pretty good though, unless you're going against Jax then you're screwed. I don't see what's wrong with relying on something like his passive to stay alive. That's like saying that Annie shouldn't use her pyro mania
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
We almost lost, but I found a way somehow. Holy cow our Nidalee X.x

Ryan Moderated Message:
Pls use spoilers

Ryanisabutt Moderated Message:
Im sorry mate

Haxisbad@wushu Moderated Message:
Npnp you're forgiven

Ryans2pru Moderated Message:
Thanks man \o/
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Feb 7, 2014 at 04:37 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
AP Xin is still pretty good though, unless you're going against Jax then you're screwed. I don't see what's wrong with relying on something like his passive to stay alive. That's like saying that Annie shouldn't use her pyro mania

Pure AP Xin isn't viable because he doesn't do damage, one burst from his E followed by Lich Bane procs.
But after that he is doing a lot less than he could for his team :/

If you reallllly want AP Xin then you should build him Hybrid imo. You could do decent burst damage and do Magic and AD if you got a Guinsoo's etc.
But Pure AP Xin is just poop, have fun getting instakilled by the rest of the enemy team :L

I prefer to build Xin as a utility tank that helps shred enemy armor and capitalize on early game ganks anyway.
Actually, I build AP Xin AP/AD but with Lich Bane, Nashors, atkspd boots, BT, Warmog, and Botrk. Can really ruin most people's lives
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
With that build you might as well have gotten a trinity force instead of a lich bane.

It's like saying when Darien built a deathcap on shyvanna as his final item that he built hybrid shyv. It's just negligible.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Actually, I build AP Xin AP/AD but with Lich Bane, Nashors, atkspd boots, BT, Warmog, and Botrk. Can really ruin most people's lives

that is what is known as hybrid.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Pr0
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Congrats J4ndo!
Hopefully I will get there too someday :')

I'm so glad I bought the Rammus skin, after 4 days of not playing League (because I was scared after I bought the skin and didn't play for 2 days I'll suck all of a sudden) I decided to try a game early in the morning. It went well

First ranked after 4 days :D

27 LP? Wow, my MMR has grown quite a bit ^^
I just noticed now in the picture I put up, I went 27/5/10. What I DIDNT realize was we only had 38 kills, so that means I helped all but 1 person die lmfao
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!