ES Recruitment Drive
ay so this replay is cool and all, but its like unfinished. its like you just stopped mid way through. you should continue this cause that kick was slick af
That's a rad looking opener, I feel like if you look more into it you can certainly get more out of it. However I like where you went with it, everything was neat but felt safe. My only advise to you is experiment with stuff and see where it takes you. You've got potential, use it.
sleepy
mmh
as mused said, you could have done more with the opener, try to mess around and do wierd shit.
i really like how the kick was done tho, it looked quite stylish imo
the grab thing was wierd.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
ok first off the replay feels unfinished. I notice this in a lot of your replays and its like such a tease. also makes you seem lazy. ok so opener is pretty standard no problems there. elbow bump could have been avoided. nice split and nice direction change into 3dm.

ok so what i mean by unfinished is you just stop there when you could do so much more. you literally landed on the legs and even grabbed them. i used to do this a lot too where id just stop. beat up uke some more. other than that pretty standard replay gj.
this is sum smooth shit u got there.
the replay was basicly flawless
however it had more potential
you could have done a little manip or something
gj overall
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
hi ok i like the opener its spinny and all. i dont mind the grab and the kick was clean, but then you just stopped... you werent in an awkward position where you couldnt continue, you just stopped. this is a problem because you wont ever progress unless you actually finish your replays. Almost every replay ive seen from you has been good or decent, but you always stop right in the middle when you could do so much more.

also the first kick seems pointless other than to get momentum, but thats what the grab is for.
i didnt like the opener
too slow for my taste
the moving around was nice
the picking up i like but i feel like you couldve done a proper manip
nice decap
seems clean
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
i didnt like the opener
too slow for my taste
the moving around was nice
the picking up i like but i feel like you couldve done a proper manip
nice decap
seems clean

I can taste the fine wine and cigars on your lips.

This is mad good my man, the whole thing gets an A+ from me. Equal balance of method and speed, all whilst keeping your tori incredibly stable. Nothing here seems like it was done on accident.

ggwp
Also known as CombatBot
great moves dude, loved the first replay you posted, keep it up!

crisp movement on seems clean 3 but the decap was kinda messy
yeah ok
sickly styled bro has a great opener, everything is great but the decap is weird af

seems clean is clean, u could try to edit the kick at 230 to continue the manip better

looking forward to the next one
alright guy