Ranking
Those who cannot connect and get undefined.

Open your launcher and type thereisnourflevel
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Two comparison's I've heard recently, wanted to hear y'alls take on it:

1) Zyra vs. Heimerdinger. Lot of people have said Zyra makes Heimerdinger a 2nd rate pick. What are your thoughts on that?

2) Ezreal vs. Lucian. In the same nature, many people are hard pressed to find a reason to pick Ezreal when Lucian is the same sort of Trinity Force to BT carry with far more reliability.

And just want to talk about the state of the game in general. Anyone you would consider OP at the moment? Top tier?

Reason why people view zyra as a higher tier is because she has a better teamfight than heimer. Which isn't exactly a fair comparison, as heimer is a siege/split push champ, while zyra is an ap support mage like ori.

Ez has more utility at the expense of power. Also a global and, more importantly, impactful ult. They're similar build paths, but they fulfill different roles as adc.

And as for op, shyv is still a wrecking ball at top. If your e ever hits the lane, they can almost never fight you until it wears off. Panth is a hella strong jung right now. He should pretty much control mid game. Grag has always been strong mid, but he could definitely succeed as a top ad bruiser. Body slam is brutal. Thresh es numero uno. Sivir is the goddess slut of free ascension trinket and easy wave clear.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just...wow

ugh

I got a quadra kill doing my best to win a legitimate 3v5 game. Holotor was Gragas. Some idiot who thought Corki was a support was our 3rd.

Varus... died once or twice in bot so he quit at low level. Lee Sin died once mid or whatever and so he left. Both left without saying a word. I went from jungle to mid, roamed, got huge, got a quad kill, but even then I still couldn't carry.

=/ They didn't even give us honorable opponent...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
3v5 and got quadra kill,ur good.

are you diamond or something?;3

and corki maybe a troll or something or maybe just bad.

and holo must buy athens unholy grail on gragas.will be infinite mana (Athens + W = infinite mana ;o)
Yeah, good to know the classic toxic self righteous league douce has decided to join the toribash forums.
Last edited by cocacobra; Mar 18, 2014 at 07:49 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
3v5 and got quadra kill,ur good.

are you diamond or something?;3

and corki maybe a troll or something or maybe just bad.

and holo must buy athens unholy grail on gragas.will be infinite mana (Athens + W = infinite mana ;o)

Bronze 2 :/
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Second ranked game with leona.

[All]Varus: I'll rape everyone who won't honor this f****** Leona.

Went into the enemy base the very last second thinking I wouldn't die when they surrendered. Misscalculated that one.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Support: Seems like Thresh/Blitz/Leona is unrivaled for best supports ATM. Obviously you can run some offensive supports like Annie or Counterpick with Morgana, yadda yadda. I personally think Leona is just insane atm.

I'd replace Blitzcrank with Annie, because as long as you avoid his hook (number one counter to Blitzcrank is the minion wave), he doesn't have much presence. His cd's are also pretty long. Annie has much more reliable burst and far better teamfight.

Leona is very strong, but as a Thresh/Leona main I'd say Thresh (if played correctly) should win lane fairly easily. However in my opinion, Leona's ult is more reliable.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Support Heim or Zyra bot can counter Blitz hook with their summons right?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Support Heim or Zyra bot can counter Blitz hook with their summons right?

Zyra's seeds are way too slow to grow, and you don't have enough time to react. Heimer's turrets work just fine though.