Ranking
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
What you guys should be drooling over is the new ward item. It's completely breaking competitive play at the moment, and literally everyone on the team should buy it. Sightstone spits in the face of the new nerfed oracles elixir.

I get the ruby sightstone thing every time I play sona/lulu/kayle/soraka. The wards are insanely good imo.
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
don't build runaan's on vayne. not worth it for only the attackspeed

Oh.. I got it for the 70% and the fact that I could attack multiple enemies during team battles since my team were pretty much useless. What should I go for instead? o.o

Also I finally got Sona, and her arcade skin. She's my favourite support now <3
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
I think the strongest champion in the game at the moment is nunu. It just feels like I'm cheating when I pick him.

ikr can just fall asleep in lane and somehow you're carrying.
I R IRONMAN
'dat dunk
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
The new support items are pretty neat.

I really like the new refillable bottle or whatever that gives you 3 neutral pots every time you back. Also, sighstone into ruby sightstone is amazing. Free wards + health.
inq.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I like your build, everyone says to rush gunblade but rylai's ftw. ._.

Really useful with akali when I ult and stuff

They nerfed Rengars W heling effect to 10% from 15%
I thought it was really weak in the first place, apparently im never playing Rengar again.
Goodbye sexy big ass serated knife.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
They nerfed Rengars W heling effect to 10% from 15%
I thought it was really weak in the first place, apparently im never playing Rengar again.
Goodbye sexy big ass serated knife.

what
Having a spammable heal that heals 15% of your health on a resourceless champ is stupid. It's still really strong, it's just not as strong.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Guys, if you wanna play support you now start crystalline flask, 3 pots and 2 wards or 2 pots and 3 wards.
Just a quick tip.
I R IRONMAN

I CAN NEVER BE ASSIGNED IN A GOOD TEAM. Its probably because I sucked so much at the beginning and have so many loses. Fucking tired of this shit.
Last edited by Devil; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:18 AM.