Toribash
Probably the best replay I've seen in an indefinite amount of time, jisse

I don't know anyone that still plays that has the amount of knowledge and skill to integrate this stuff into a replay
Amazing job, keep this game alive

PS: Sent you a PM with the concept for a hacking gimmick that I've never seen done
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Cheers

I wanted to be leilak for halloween but I was on a tight budget

I am also working on my biggest project yet, possibly the biggest replay ever. Stay tuned for that
Attached Files
Man this is sick. I love the creativity of all the transitions between movements. The way you keep your momentum and execute everything with such power makes me almost want to take replaymaking seriously again. Very good.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Nice replay overall, I just didn't like the twitching of your wrists in the beginning and it would have been nice if you didn't hold Uke's body in the end, but it doesn't bother me like this either. Good job.
ORMO
Thanks guys

It is done, I did it

More than twice as big as my previously biggest replay and quite possibly the most elaborate replay to have ever been created

I am quite pleased with how it turned out and even more pleased to have kept my sanity

Instructions for watching the replay as intended:
Get the mod
Open the replay
Hit 3 and then R
- This puts you in first person, adding a fisheye effect to the camera but removing the keyframes. Pressing R resets the replay but since you are still in first person the keyframes will play with the fisheye effect
Let it roll
Also if I showed you a wip of the replay previously you will need to download and replace the mod, I made some tweaks to the coloring and general aesthetics, sorry about the hassle

I suggest you watch it with freecam aswell, there were some things I couldn't cover with the keyframing sadly

Shoutout to Nuthug, Eleeleth and Blam for their amazing scripts that makes multiple person replays feasible

Let me know what you think
Cheers

Attached Files
Jisse - Soldier of Fortune.rpl (4.04 MB, 315 views)
tzong_tzu_syndicate.tbm (30.9 KB, 347 views)
My jaw was stuck open through the whole replay, you never fail to amaze me.

Good job, honestly

Originally Posted by Mioxi
Honestly I don't understand why you're not a legend.

I second this.

EDIT: This shit should be in stock.
oml this is so good you deserve a custom name and belt just made by hampa called "Best replay maker around".

say it with me...LEGEND JISSE!
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
fuck my asshole dude...

P.S all these people saying "i can't believe you're not a legend" etc, go nominate him then, pm skulfuk, he loves it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Holy fucking shit.
what even-
what.
Jesus christ dude. This is amazing. I don't even understand how you began to make this. How did you make melee killcams in third person when my camera was first person? even that just boggles my mind. You even made the entire replay look great in third person too. Absolutely incredible. Stock this shit now.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen