ES Recruitment Drive
Nice one man xd

I tried to get you a boom but it didn't work XD
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Well, feels like I am getting better, this is probably my best replay so far.

It's also a dual gravity replay, some parts were made in -20.00 and some in -9.82.
Attached Files
Abnormal Abduction.rpl (1.71 MB, 78 views)
Last edited by Zockinator; May 15, 2015 at 01:45 AM.
I liked it very much but when your attempted the decap after the hip and split i noticed that it didnt work or maybe you could have gotten the decap then 7/10 but if it was for moving him then it did the job even better then i expected
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Been analysing your replay for a while now and i've gotta say, i'm amazed.
The opener was cool but a bit generic. the split kick was nice but i think you contracted your leg a bit too early. the second upholder kick was cool and i see why you included it.
now, between the upholder kick and the imo best part of the replay you ghosted through you arm, not quite of my liking. the last kick was fucking amazing. It had speed, precision and a good amount of dms. the pose transfer was amazing aswell.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Okay, here's my promised CnC

Abnormal Abduction:

Damn, i don't know what to say

The opener was cool, i haven't seen an opener like that before(in my opinion )
The second kick was nice, if it got a decap it would've been better (well, the third one took care of that)

The third kick, well it happened so fast(50.70, so be exact lol) and it was nice how you used the momentum to pose.

So that's about it
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Well, feels like I am getting better, this is probably my best replay so far.

It's also a dual gravity replay, some parts were made in -20.00 and some in -9.82.

Nice replay! It would've been better if the first kick to the neck had gotten the decap though. Also would you mind telling me at what part of the replay you switched gravity?
Craftinbros new main account
Well, thanks for the great cnc guys

Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
when your attempted the decap after the hip and split i noticed that it didnt work or maybe you could have gotten the decap

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
The second kick was nice, if it got a decap it would've been better

Originally Posted by Tekst View Post
It would've been better if the first kick to the neck had gotten the decap though.

The hit was never supposed to get a decap, it was just there to keep Uke's torso in the air, think of it as a hit in a manip.

Originally Posted by Tekst View Post
Also would you mind telling me at what part of the replay you switched gravity?

The start was made in -20.00, after the first kick I changed to -9.82 and at the very end I switched back to -20.00 for the pose.
oh, do you have any more replays to post? ;-\
-----
anyway, the rreplay's overall was great
Last edited by Lust; May 19, 2015 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I spent way too much time trying to get that skeetcap. Since I didn't manage to get it I just hacked it for fun.
Attached Files
Killing Blow.rpl (245.6 KB, 62 views)
Killing Blow (hacked).rpl (253.8 KB, 48 views)
the crotch boom is crazy. that skeet would be impossible to get though unless youre like Nightin or something
oh yeah