Ranking
View Poll Results: What level of belt should this clan accept?
Brown and up ONLY (Unless the lower belt gets triald and is really good.
53 Votes / 71.62%
Any
21 Votes / 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sexy just letting you know your welcome in our clan any time Also Guys everyone in our clan advertise it in our signature we need some more people before im paying to go official
Last edited by Festus; Oct 9, 2009 at 11:40 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Thanks for the luck guys but how about no more good luck etc posts, only if you are keen on joining or if you have questions should you post here.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey Guys This Is Me Killer321 Im Gonna Be Your Co-Leader.ENjoy Your Stay At Pirates Because Your Gonna Love It.And To Anyone Who Whants to Join fill The Application Thread.Thank You.Peace.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Aye, only applications and alliance/enemy posts please.

Wait for us to go official then feel free to post anything you want on "the blatent spam" thread.

Also: Lol Sexy. Feel free to join.
Last edited by Lyak; Oct 10, 2009 at 06:46 AM.
WTF ANY MORE GOOD LUCKS AND SOMEBODYS GANA GET INFRACTED FOR USELESS POSTING WE DONT NEED LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]