Toribash
Re: mod suggestions
I was thinking for Projectile weapons, what if you created a mod that attached two more body parts to the player. They would be axes strapped to his back. To grab the axes, you get grabby hands and maneuver them to the axes handles. Then you "dismember" (remember, they are a part of your body) the axe and throw it at your enemy. Then you can make the axe blade a "grabby" surface, so it sticks.

I'm curious to know if you can set the axe blades to do massive contact with only a little amount of force.

Hopefully what i sad was understancable.
Originally Posted by Patsy7z7
I was thinking for Projectile weapons, what if you created a mod that attached two more body parts to the player. They would be axes strapped to his back. To grab the axes, you get grabby hands and maneuver them to the axes handles. Then you "dismember" (remember, they are a part of your body) the axe and throw it at your enemy. Then you can make the axe blade a "grabby" surface, so it sticks.

I'm curious to know if you can set the axe blades to do massive contact with only a little amount of force.

Hopefully what i sad was understancable.

i like the idea, but once more, it will probably never happen. though its more probable that the shot gun mod idea. try asking Hampa and see what he says.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
Wont Hampa just read this? Or should i PM him wit hthis or something?

I'm looking for a "Rock'em Sock'em Robots" mod. Any of you know where on is? IS there even one?

to crazyMLC's posts there...

Shotgun mod now exists. Axe mod still doesn't. Lolz.
If anybody wants to try it, i think you could motify the arm to be on the back. Then you give it one of those "easy dismember" flags so you can rip it off.

You throw it, and there you go. This is different from my prior suggestion because instead of adding a new piece, you instead move the arm.

Anybody else have a better idea?
Originally Posted by andycambo
How about cage fighting?

It's annoying when 2 players fly off in different directions with little damage. If we had a largeish cage, this could solve the problem?

Thanxs Andy

That'd be cool... Could someone do it?
Originally Posted by Muntu
Originally Posted by andycambo
How about cage fighting?

It's annoying when 2 players fly off in different directions with little damage. If we had a largeish cage, this could solve the problem?

Thanxs Andy

That'd be cool... Could someone do it?

hampa would have to make new game physics for that
I stickyed this because i've seen alot of mod suggestions not in this topic. And they are alot easier to keep track if you just post them here.. So please do so.

[T]
#hi

Just wondered if it'd be possible...

An trapese artists' mod. Meaning you can do trapese acts (over Multiplayer even), and you won if you received less damage than your other player...alternatively...the players where far away, and you had to jump and grab the trapese and would have to fight over the trapeses' or jump off and fight mid-air...

Would it be possible?