people playing: 81, servers online: 31, games played: 135,860,410 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Computer/Mobile Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jan 10, 2016   #1
Kyure
what's your favorite minion meme

Brown Belt
Clan: I am

[READ OR GTFO] [UPDATED] Rules
The previous rules were quite outdated, so I've taken the liberty of updating them. Please make sure to double check these every other week or so, as I may add/remove something. If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me.

• Follow all Global, General and Offtopic rules.
  • When asking for troubleshooting help you must include your system specs, which can be accessed by typing 'System Information' in the start menu on Windows 7, 8 and 10. Failing to do this will result in your threads being closed!
  • When asking for build help, I highly recommend that you use pcpartpicker. It is the easiest way to manage builds and to provide help and editing. It is available in almost all regions, and if it isn't, just choose the default (USD) currency, and select your parts from there.
  • When providing support, be sure what you are saying is correct. This means during debates you must be able to source everything!
  • When providing support, do not ask redundant questions.
  • Do not be rude to people when someone does not have a complete knowledge of computers. This is why this subforum exists, to help these users better understand.
  • Synthetic benchmarks are now banned. This includes: GPU/CPUBoss, Passmark, Cinebench etc

Breaking of rules may result in a warning, infraction, or ban.

Last edited by Kyure; Mar 6, 2016 at 02:01 AM..
Kyure is offline   Reply With Quote