Ranking
Original Post
Clan Recruitment Center
I have recently noticed that the recruitment center thread for applications to made for clans has been very inactive lately. I wonder is the game really this dead that people don't even make apps anymore to get into a clan. I know that many clans do thing differently but I have always put my time and effort into making good apps to join clans. Seeing that this way of recruiting has just suddenly started dying sucks.

I am up to hearing any ideas that all of you have because I have enjoyed that thread for the longest time. Reading apps when I have nothing else to do is a great way to pass my time when I have nothing else to do(Includes apps for all clans). I know that the game is "dying/not dying" but it doesn't seem like any new members are sticking around long enough to get to know the great community that has been built. I will take the time to read any suggestions and of you can provide, and if they are good enough I will try my best to have them implemented.

(If this is in the wrong thread you can move it... I didn't know where else to post this).

This was worded really weirdly, but tl;dr: "I think we should revamp the clan recruitment system, but I'm not sure how"
~Kore
Last edited by Kore; Apr 13, 2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Clarification?
But, does clan recruitment really contribute something to the forums?

When I was managing WAPOW when that clan was popular I just recall it as annoying as fuck to go through and insta-deny crappy apps.

Team ICA doesn’t have a recruitment thread and we will never get one.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
But, does clan recruitment really contribute something to the forums?

When I was managing WAPOW when that clan was popular I just recall it as annoying as fuck to go through and insta-deny crappy apps.

Team ICA doesn’t have a recruitment thread and we will never get one.

Oh yeah I remember those but I often have nothing to do so I look at them, someone like bane is annoying... but then sometimes you might get someone like me who puts their all into an app. I guess it can waver either way.