Toribash
Hey guys havent posted here in a long time /kball out
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

We haven't posted anything in suggestions thread since after four years of tweaking, everything is perfect, and we have nothing to suggest that would improve the clan and tb experience.
wishful eyes deceive me
When I reach 7th dan I suggest you invote me to clan :/.... U guys should get some new members that are really actove and put jolly back on the map
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Heh kball.
dat suggestion.....

Though i rarely see JR members ingame nowadays.
I can't even play this game
Originally Posted by kball View Post
When I reach 7th dan I suggest you invote me to clan :/.... U guys should get some new members that are really actove and put jolly back on the map

kick Brucias ass in wushu, Ajs in aikido, Swex in tk, and mine in marketing and you are in

In fact if you do that you can join before 7th dan
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
Heh kball.
dat suggestion.....

Though i rarely see JR members ingame nowadays.

Maybe you should be more active so;)
I'm ingame at least 1 time for day in this period (with totally random hours..sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the early afternoon and sometimes in late nigh) and i'm always with William and Beg. But a part for Swexx, is true that i don't meet other Jollies
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
i get on on occasion and i saw some other jollies while i was on so we arn't completely inactive xD
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
kick Brucias ass in wushu, Ajs in aikido, Swex in tk, and mine in marketing and you are in

In fact if you do that you can join before 7th dan

I might be able to do 1st 2 but the 2nd two will never happen lol
-----
Wait how do I have a market battle?
Last edited by kball; Oct 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I might be able to do 1st 2

1st two is a good start

Wait how do I have a market battle?

when you find that out we may start
wishful eyes deceive me
Lol Kball you can never beat Aj in abd nice lie though
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...