ES Recruitment Drive
Indecisive, you're already in another clan. OUT WITH YE
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lmao dude what a insult owo u really did a goodjob the brain of a 2yearold claps
-----
and i made this clan bc iwanted to ;?
Last edited by NinJaOG; Sep 4, 2018 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DEATH HOLDS ITS OWN PEACE
a p p l i c a t i o n b o y s

Hello my name is Jessica and im 17, Im from iraq and I want to join vibe. I have been playing this game for 4 years (since 2014). This game means alot to me on my dark days, I remember whenever i felt sad n shit I would just open toribash with my 10 inch desk and those white pcs. Since this game means alot to me I want to be apart of a clan that has friendly / nice people in it. I will get to meet yall fellow people. Im prettty much active everyday, I would say im best at abd and boxshu (musho), I have played & beat alot of vibe (Ex)members before.

I have been in alot of clans before including ; Echo, eVo, Elite, Obey, Evil etc etc (yer boi fookin famous mate init)

As I said before this game has meant so much for me, By joining Vibe it would make my whole 4 years of playing this body-controlling game that I've fell in love with 4 years ago
Im a pretty fun person to hang out with
ya know im funny (no kappa) im humble
I am pretty much active everyday on this game that I would likely 100% participate in clan wars and youll prolly see me everyday in some random mushu , greykido and abd servers
Joining this clan would make me honoured and proud of myself

Discord: nanii#6911
Twitter: @temponanii

aight people I hope I get accepted
pce
playboi