Ranking
Will be inactive for a couple of days, my laptop isn't turning on :/

Edit:My pro skills fixed it, so nvm
Last edited by Cercopes; May 25, 2010 at 11:45 PM.
Zoooop. Pretty inactive right now due to shit going down in my real life. In the middle of my finals right now. Probably going to have to go to hospital too after well truly fucking up my big toe's nail bed.Fml.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bleack man, toenail shit is really awkward =/
good luck with your exams aswell
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
As Ben said, good luck with your exams; I'm having them from today to Tuesday, so I feel
your pain on that one. I don't feel your pain on the toe thing though, but when you hurt
your toenail, it's usually either really hurting for a short amount of time, or hurting a little
for a while. At least it won't be hurting a ton for a while. That's the brightside.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Holiday Time! yeah just incase Gata starts to collapse while I'm away for a while and you wonder why I can't hear your cry's of sorrow for me to save the universe or something.

"Come back JC! The Sun Is Imploading!?!"
^ begs the question to where exactly I have gone...
Last edited by KungFuJC; May 28, 2010 at 02:42 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
JC's gone "home"
does your species have a direct translation for the word or concept?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hum... Test week, then lil trip to USA. 2 and half weeks of inactivitie guys. Wish me... Luck?

#TribeOn
One more week of inactivity. The summer camp i've been at is basically comprised of three full college courses. We actually have more classes during it though, cuz we go every day and we get credit hours. But next week, we have final exams. So sorry for the inactivity, the math class here is REALLY hard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]