Toribash
View Poll Results: Favorite Part of Parkour Mods? (Choose More than 1)
Number of Obstacles to take on
9 Votes / 25.71%
Finding your own Obstacles within the mod
11 Votes / 31.43%
Running Across Rooftops
9 Votes / 25.71%
Jumping Gaps
12 Votes / 34.29%
Climbing
5 Votes / 14.29%
Choosing paths created for you
4 Votes / 11.43%
Choosing your own paths (Free Roam Opportunity)
22 Votes / 62.86%
MP friendly (Short and Fun with Friends)
11 Votes / 31.43%
Long Parkour Mods
6 Votes / 17.14%
The Atmosphere/Surroundings
17 Votes / 48.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[REL] Short Parkour Island
Hey here's a mod I made that you can have. From yours truly.
Many people have been saying I make my mods too long or too difficult for MP usage, so I hope this is a good medium. There's some obstacles to keep the movements interesting as well as some classic Gapping. And A building you can Climb up onto.

Screenshots

Enjoy! Get the Mod down below.

ALSO let me know what your favorite Toribash Parkour Mod is Down below!

Attached Files
mata_pk_island_fix.tbm (15.2 KB, 92 views)
Last edited by matarika; Dec 20, 2017 at 07:07 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Not a bad mod! It needs alot of work though. For one, the island feels more like something I'd find in the middle of the city, with the concrete-like platforms uke and Tori are on. House is crafted nicely, although it needs some work on the walls (they feel too thin!) Nice colour scheme of the inside of the house though. I know what you were going for with the red platforms, but it sticks out like a sore thumb. Try to give those platforms a more natural feel

I like the green of the grass outside, actually looks like a well maintained lawn instead of too dark a green. Here is where the concrete raises really complement the mod.

Overall, not a stellar mod. But better than some of the mods I've seen in the past. Good creativity, I just wish you executed it better. Good job man!
I agree with Karbn on this one. Add some spice to the basics. You could've made someting like wooden platforms or maybe a dock and a boat, ofcourse that would me 10x more work, but it adds a nicer feel to it. I like the whole mod in general. But i just recommend you add a little bit more step before every obstacle, so theres room to take atleast 1 step and prepare for the obstacle. Nice mod, I'll be making a replay on it.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
So yeah it doesn't look like a island but I still like it as a parkour mod. I had fun doing the replay and didn't have any problems.

In my opinion it needs more details though. I recommend trying to reach the 128 object limit.

So yeah good job. Here's a replay I made
Attached Files
pk island.rpl (535.2 KB, 6 views)