Ranking
Originally Posted by sans View Post
i've been playing 2v2 with shiro

we hit gold but then we got deranked lol

also can someone tell me how to beat teros

i just can't

Bait him into doing a power attack towards you, like SparChar said he's slow af.
If you do it right, you'll just dip in and dip out, he misses his swing, then you go in and hit him.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by sans View Post
i've been playing 2v2 with shiro

we hit gold but then we got deranked lol

also can someone tell me how to beat teros

i just can't

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I mean he's like one of the slowest legends out there. Having an axe really doesn't help that. The only thing you really have to watch out for is his Down Sig. That shit is fast and lasts longer than you think.

Oh if your side air is really cancer, do a diagonal dodge backwards in the air and then smack the fuck out of them. Nobody expects it.

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Bait him into doing a power attack towards you, like SparChar said he's slow af.
If you do it right, you'll just dip in and dip out, he misses his swing, then you go in and hit him.

Actually, Queen Nai is the slowest character.

Beating Teros is like trying to beat all Axe or Hammer based legends, you just have to time your dodges and attacks correctly. Dealing with axe wielders are tough. Especially their normal attacks. Try jumping directly above them and I mean directly be above them. And go for a downwards normal attack. Try to get them off the ground as much as possible. Don't let them gain ground control. Same with hammer wielders. Their downwards normals are used to stun you, try dodging them or bait til they use it, and quickly punish him.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Nobody said Teros was the slowest.
Also tell us how it goes, Sans.
Oh my bad, didn't read that.
I got deranked like 7 times off of Gold now and I keep coming back. I see that this is my resting place.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
After a loooooooooooong struggle, me and Chesh is close to hitting plat in doubles.
Pray for us, please...
I pray that you'll get deranked. So we can all have our resting places in gold. It's where we all belong.
i'm platinum again

i bought scarlet, i'll probably try to main her since lance + hammer = ROAD TO DIAMOND
also she has nice stats

orion is hnng
i mean he's cool and stuff but i don't know
i think i just don't like his lance sigs