Ranking
Original Post
Infrac Details
A good idea would be that when a person commits an infraction or take notice the staffs give details of which rule you broke or ignored

For example:

You have received an infraction in the Toribash Community
Dear @player,

You have received an infraction in the Toribash Community.

Reason: Ignoring rules
Rules: do not talk shit

Or tell if the person can not do this or just the staffs
[ • HELPER | FAT | TM • ]
They literally send you a PM that tells you what you received the infraction for, and the post you got it for.
You should at least tell what rule you broke. This forum is very politically correct so some people have stopped using it
-----
if at least the staffs realized this maybe the forum would return to their vitality
Last edited by SkilledZeus; Jun 25, 2018 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SkilledZeus View Post
You should at least tell what rule you broke. This forum is very politically correct so some people have stopped using it
if at least the staffs realized this maybe the forum would return to their vitality

More than likely the reason for the infraction will be brought to your attention one way or another.
For example:
Originally Posted by me
Dear ____,

You have received an infraction at Toribash Community.

Reason: Ignoring rules
-------
Hi ____. Please use the report button instead of backseat moderating. Staff have more tools to help others, I encourage you to let us do so. Thanks!
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
More information on infractions in Toribash FAQ: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214194

Original Post:

Originally Posted by ___
hi you posted in the wrong place post here instead.

All the best,
Toribash Community

The reason for this infraction is Backseat moderation.

If it's not in the PM itself you could simply PM and ask why you were given the infraction.
but they saying the rule that you broke it would avoid confusion and disrepair with the staff and the player. so he would already be aware of the rule that he broke and would not do again (I hope)
Looking at the infraction messages you received on this account, every single one of them has an explanation of a rule that you broke. Basically what you're suggesting has been a norm for moderators for as long as I remember, and in rare cases when they don't specify the exact rule that you broke you're always allowed to PM them back to clarify it.
I understand, then you mean that sometimes they forget and give up without explaining anything? I was banished for saying they added new hair to Tori. Being that it was 100% relevant to the topic
-----
Nowadays we have more staffs than players, because you and others do not get together to reform the staff?
Last edited by SkilledZeus; Jun 26, 2018 at 06:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...what

Anyway, you got your answer. This is already a thing, just pay attention to PMs you receive.