ES Recruitment Drive
Name/nick: Mike/Syntacks
Belt: Green (Smurf Account)
Your favourite mods: I like em' all. Except skate boarding and skiing shit.
Activity, forum and ingame: Often active on both.
Why you want to be part of VoC: Because ya'll seem cool and I am interested. Plus I like fun, you guys look fun. I also want to be the top ranking player.
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: I like gaming, coding and writing. Add me on skype if you want a story about meh. (CS:GO Is my favorite game, besides Toribash of course.)
Name:James/Sipsum
Belt: Im a black belt with 79 games to 2nd dan
Favorite Mods: ABD / Greykido / Aikido
Activity,Forum,Ingame:I am very Ingame active but not as much on the forums (trying to be more active)
Why VoC?:I picked this clan to apply to because it seems like a clan that has a lot of fun and jokes around (rare) but not to the extent that they don't take the clan seriously.
About me: I live in Vancouver, my hobbies are playing MOBA games like LoL,Dota 2 etc. and watch anime
App
Name/nick: Anakin
Belt: Blue
Your favourite mods: mushu.tbm
Activity, forum and ingame: Im active every day , and im starting to get use the forums all the time
Why you want to be part of VoC: I have seen a lot of VoC palyers lately and i have been wanting to be in a clan for a while.
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: I play video games a lot, I am currently helping s friend 'make' a game its in beta, I'm fun to play with well that's what my friends tell me
Last edited by LessGravey; Sep 22, 2014 at 12:50 PM.
Name/nick: TananPro
Belt:blue
Your favourite mods:Aikido,Twinsword2,Wushu,Mushu,runnig,allParko urmods,

Activity, forum and ingame:all of the days on toribash,on forum...Never
Why you want to be part of VoC:i have an friend on this clan and shes talk to me to try enter,and im here
Say something about yourself, hobby etc:so..my hobby is the games.but i have friends on toribash with 5 dan balckbelt so im win shes
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Activity, forum and ingame:all of the days on toribash,

but i have friends on toribash with 5 dan balckbelt so im win shes

oh, what lovely sentences you have there
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
dat activity ... 2 post if you get active on forums , maybe you will get a yes ( maybe means 0,99% in my part) sooo NO .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!