ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
how old are you, how old is she?

this is exactly the problem, shes 16, almost 17 and i turned 20 in december so cant get it over my heart p much even though i love her so much

classic formula of halving oldest age plus 7 implies shes almost old enough though i should go by my own feelings but i really don't know if i want to do this or not, i'm also super afraid her low self respect makes her do reckless things even though i know she knows im hesitant to intimacy but she keeps pushing

she's definitely gonna be on top
Last edited by Slau; Mar 30, 2018 at 03:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
this is exactly the problem, shes 16, almost 17 and i turned 20 in december so cant get it over my heart p much even though i love her so much

classic formula of halving oldest age plus 7 implies shes almost old enough though i should go by my own feelings but i really don't know if i want to do this or not, i'm also super afraid her low self respect makes her do reckless things even though i know she knows im hesitant to intimacy but she keeps pushing

she's definitely gonna be on top

first things first
act natural try not to be nervous just have fun with it
make sure you know how to put on a condom ahead of time
its stressful and a good way to lose ur hardo if youre fumbling around with it
literally foreplay, cuddle and rub or something give her a back rub or whatever feels comfortable but make it a lil SMECKSUAL
if shes dry as a goat you needed to do more foreplay
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
fuck her right in da pussy
-----
if she says fuck my ass merry her
Last edited by Life; Mar 31, 2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P Static