Toribash
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
rest in peace.

oh man, that's sad he died.
But one thing what I fucking hated about this vid is "His facebook page and twitter comfirmed..." ffs do people really can't life anymore with no usage of this things?

Also, if you look in the comment section there's shit tons of comments wrote in polish what the...
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Hi
Hi everyone. I was recently accepted into your clan by BrrrHaha. I want to tell you a little bit about myself. For example, I am currently 14 years old. My birthday is on March 9. As for personality, I am someone who cares for others, I stand up for people and I mainly am a calm and casual person but I also like to have fun at the right moments and be serious. Here are some of my replays to show you my skill. I am mainly good at realism mods such as Xspar.tbm and Parkour mods. But I also play other mods such as wushu, mushu, aikidio and aikidobigdojo. I am not really good at making madmans but I am working on it. I hope to meet more of you guys so you can get to know me a little better and I can get to know you a little better.
Attached Files
Omega-Spar with Eazy #12.rpl (1.01 MB, 7 views)
Omega-Spar with 2wc #8.rpl (968.7 KB, 5 views)
Omega-Spar with Shikkumo.rpl (919.0 KB, 6 views)
Omega-Playing with a life.rpl (236.4 KB, 7 views)
Omega-Parkours.rpl (586.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by omega90; Dec 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
|SP||MP|
see i love vector, i wanted to be in this clan because it's one off the clans that i know that act's like a family to each other, when i was in vector chat i saw how you guys treat each other now if you think i steal replays if fine but that's all
behind me i was going make a replay thread so you can see my replays and wips
but i was kick. i can see brrrhaha is helping me thx m8 you guys have all i ever want in a clan skill,respect and love. Hours im sorry that i did not respon to your post
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
Brrr, your avvy suck.
Anyway, you accepted him w/o any vote, that's bad. And why apply in vector party? lol
thats not apply,you said i can ivnvtie him,he is fucking amazing,he is active,he is my good friend,and you invited without app arrowbase and Humper(two inactive members). =)
he still applied extremely wrong.
however, i can accept it.

welcome, i guess...
M I N I V A N